Jump to content
Jamalisms

2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Recommended Posts

abenjami   

I love that Jamal backed his way into the playoffs and is talking shit to the #1 seed and a former champion.

 

Wisco you better bring your A game and represent this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, abenjami said:

I love that Jamal backed his way into the playoffs and is talking shit to the #1 seed and a former champion.

 

Wisco you better bring your A game and represent this week!

100% no scrub 6-7 team should ever make it in a 12 team league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldschool said:

100% no scrub 6-7 team should ever make it in a 12 team league.

This scrub outscored you on the year and then bounced you from the playoffs. I got schedule screwed in terms of record and lost scoring:

 

124

117

94

103

97

126

... and 75

 

A bunch of losses are better than your average score on the year. Those are some really "good" losses. Don't mistake a record for actual team quality. I had a better year than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

This scrub outscored you on the year and then bounced you from the playoffs. I got schedule screwed in terms of record and lost scoring:

 

124

117

94

103

97

126

... and 75

 

A bunch of losses are better than your average score on the year. Those are some really "good" losses. Don't mistake a record for actual team quality. I had a better year than you.

relax nancy. Clearly you were bit by PA record wise. Regardless having 6 teams make the playoffs is bullshit and I would make that argument if I was 6-7 and beat you at 9-4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said before that I prefer 4 teams, though in this case 6 did prove a bit of justice as I largely deserved to be in.

 

But I'd grandstand and pound my chest even if it didn't work out that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   

Whew. It looks like even if Jordan Reed misses all three games to close out the season that would put him at 10 missed last season + 3 this season meaning I miss the mark at 13. So it comes down to Crowell for my conditional trade--can he climb back into the top 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   

The current format seems to be working just fine. The top 6 scoring teams made the playoffs and all 4 previous championship teams were worthy. 

 

If we went down to 4 teams then 2 spots should be based on record and the other 2 based on points scored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

4 teams and two NFL games per fantasy playoff game would be good. Week 14 and 15 game 1  16 and 17 championship. 

I hate this idea. Partly because of week 17 and partly because I hate not having an answer after a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   
3 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

4 teams and two NFL games per fantasy playoff game would be good. Week 14 and 15 game 1  16 and 17 championship. 

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, abenjami said:

The current format seems to be working just fine. The top 6 scoring teams made the playoffs and all 4 previous championship teams were worthy. 

 

If we went down to 4 teams then 2 spots should be based on record and the other 2 based on points scored. 

This, it hasn't ever been an issue so I don't see where all this talk is coming from all of a sudden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...