Jamalisms

2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

15 hours ago, abenjami said:

A couple years ago I lost a fantasy playoff game on a Tuesday scoring correction. 

It happened to me once where I lost half a point on a stat correction that dropped me down enough to tie someone, and since they were seeded higher in the playoffs they ended up winning the tie breaker.

Cyrus   
On 11/16/2018 at 7:38 AM, Cornrow Wallace said:

His dead body is still twitching enough to set the worst fantasy lineups possible (and still win more often than me)

Still here, and have been regularly making changes and setting lineups, but I haven't been monitoring other teams. Gronkowski's injury hurt me, as did Landry's drop off in production since leaving the Dolphins. Hyde got traded to the Jags to be a handcuff, but thankfully my rookie Chubb has been what I hoped for. Jordy Nelson fell off a cliff in terms of production too. Dion Lewis has been really up and down based on the Titans gameplans.

Basically my roster was really impacted by free agency moves this offseason. Given that this is a dynasty league, I can't make that many changes that quickly. Lockett finally becoming the player he was supposed to be helps.

abenjami   
16 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Still here, and have been regularly making changes and setting lineups, but I haven't been monitoring other teams. Gronkowski's injury hurt me, as did Landry's drop off in production since leaving the Dolphins. Hyde got traded to the Jags to be a handcuff, but thankfully my rookie Chubb has been what I hoped for. Jordy Nelson fell off a cliff in terms of production too. Dion Lewis has been really up and down based on the Titans gameplans.

Basically my roster was really impacted by free agency moves this offseason. Given that this is a dynasty league, I can't make that many changes that quickly. Lockett finally becoming the player he was supposed to be helps.

Yes, it’s a lot harder when you can’t trade yourself players from another team. LOL

Bink   
23 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

It's because you didn't try to trade for fantasy darling Eli Manning midseason. That I was left fantasy god Eli Manning almost assures my victory. Eli Manning. 

Cyrus   
1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Yes, it’s a lot harder when you can’t trade yourself players from another team. LOL

Trying to remember what the deal was. Davante Adams + Jimmy Graham (and something else?) for Rob Gronkowski? Graham was the #2 TE at the time.

Edited by Cyrus

abenjami   
1 hour ago, Cyrus said:

Trying to remember what the deal was. Davante Adams + Jimmy Graham (and something else?) for Rob Gronkowski? Graham was the #2 TE at the time.

I forget but it wasn’t Adams because he’s on my team.

Graham and someone else for Gronk is what I remember. 

9 Nines   
On 11/3/2018 at 2:20 AM, Cornrow Wallace said:

Tarik Cohen, a first (Calvin Ridley) and a second (Anthony Miller) for Amari Cooper has not aged so well for you, eh? Thanks.

(don't look too close at my other trades, they're slightly embarrassing)

He looks good on Cowboys and a lot do not realize that Cooper is pretty young for how long he has been in the league - he is only 6 months older than Ridley. 

Edited by 9 Nines

9 Nines   

Any interest in Hunt? 

The consensus is a 6 game suspension. Unless something horrendous happens, I suspect many teams with be interested in him, which means he will likely get to pick therefore signing with one of the better teams that needs a RB.  I would like a draft pick as opposed to player. 

Edited by 9 Nines