2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

4 Teams finished with ZERO waiver dollars and all 4 were in top 5 in end of season standings. 

And I only used 108$ with 106 of it being on defense and a kicker, do you ever post anything meaningful and not so transparent in your intention?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

WIlling to trade, might consider a 1st round pick:

A total of 27 receptions for 541 yards and three touchdowns might not look all that impressive for a first season for an NFL wide receiver. When one comes to realize that almost all of that production for Robert Foster came over the final seven games of the season, the numbers leave a much different impression.

Foster led the NFL in yards per catch with an average of 20.0 (minimum 25 receptions). The next four receivers on that list were DeSean Jackson, Josh Gordon, Mike Evans and Dante Pettis.

He was the only NFL rookie with three 100-yard receiving games in 2018, putting him in a group with JuJu Smith-Schuster (3 in 2017), Michael Thomas (3 in 2016) and Amari Cooper (5 in 2015) as the only NFL players since 2015 to record three 100-yard games in their rookie season.

Foster also led all NFL rookies with 511 receiving yards from Weeks 10-17. The next four receivers on the list were D.J. Moore, Dante Pettis, Calvin Ridley and Courtland Sutton – all players selected in the first two rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Finally, Foster became the first Bills player with a 25-yard reception in six consecutive games since Jerry Butler in 1985-86.

That’s pretty rare company for an undrafted rookie, who was cut by the Bills at midseason. But if you ask the people who worked with him before he came to Buffalo, they’re anything but surprised.

Edited by 9 Nines

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Looking to trade a player, 1st next year (supposedly strong offensive NFL draft) and 2nd this year for a 1st this year (bad offensive NFL draft.)

Let's talk. 

2 hours ago, Bink said:

Let's talk. 

What player(s)? To be honest, I am going to have to cut players, so I would be willing to trade multiple players.  I do not mean the players I will cut if I make no trades but players I would keep so as to make room for not cutting others. 

Edited by 9 Nines

I am looking at trading any:  Kareem Hunt, Peyton Barber, Doug Baldwin, Royce Freeman/Rashaad Penny/Matt Breida, Robby Anderson and 2nd round 2019 pick.

Looking for future (2020 or maybe later) picks or one player from your team for multiple ones of mine. 

Edited by 9 Nines

• 2 weeks later...

Like to trade Amari Cooper.    Projecting his performance in Dallas over a 16 game season would be:  96 receptions for 1,303 yards and 10.2 touch downs. 

Edited by 9 Nines