2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

7 hours ago, abenjami said:

I love that Jamal backed his way into the playoffs and is talking shit to the #1 seed and a former champion.

Wisco you better bring your A game and represent this week!

100% no scrub 6-7 team should ever make it in a 12 team league.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

100% no scrub 6-7 team should ever make it in a 12 team league.

This scrub outscored you on the year and then bounced you from the playoffs. I got schedule screwed in terms of record and lost scoring:

... and 75

A bunch of losses are better than your average score on the year. Those are some really "good" losses. Don't mistake a record for actual team quality. I had a better year than you.

54 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

This scrub outscored you on the year and then bounced you from the playoffs. I got schedule screwed in terms of record and lost scoring:

... and 75

A bunch of losses are better than your average score on the year. Those are some really "good" losses. Don't mistake a record for actual team quality. I had a better year than you.

relax nancy. Clearly you were bit by PA record wise. Regardless having 6 teams make the playoffs is bullshit and I would make that argument if I was 6-7 and beat you at 9-4.

Whew. It looks like even if Jordan Reed misses all three games to close out the season that would put him at 10 missed last season + 3 this season meaning I miss the mark at 13. So it comes down to Crowell for my conditional trade--can he climb back into the top 10?

The current format seems to be working just fine. The top 6 scoring teams made the playoffs and all 4 previous championship teams were worthy. 

If we went down to 4 teams then 2 spots should be based on record and the other 2 based on points scored. 

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

4 teams and two NFL games per fantasy playoff game would be good. Week 14 and 15 game 1  16 and 17 championship. 

I hate this idea. Partly because of week 17 and partly because I hate not having an answer after a week.

3 hours ago, abenjami said:

The current format seems to be working just fine. The top 6 scoring teams made the playoffs and all 4 previous championship teams were worthy. 

If we went down to 4 teams then 2 spots should be based on record and the other 2 based on points scored. 

This, it hasn't ever been an issue so I don't see where all this talk is coming from all of a sudden

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Because it wouldn't truly be a fantasy football season if somebody didn't bitch about something.

True, can't think of a single league where this isn't the case... I got close this year though but there was a mishap of someone dropping someone they clearly didn't mean to

We unanimously agreed to give him back the player but there was some chaos of some matter