2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

If we still could at this point in the season, I would. I may be willing to in the off-season anyway.

I like depth but I have three starter quality ones on hand, so willing to trade.  You sure we have a deadline.  A few pages back it seems like we do not with the Yahoo imposed one just mechanical. 

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I like depth but I have three starter quality ones on hand, so willing to trade.  You sure we have a deadline.  A few pages back it seems like we do not with the Yahoo imposed one just mechanical. 

@Cyrus would have to answer whether or not that's intentional. I'm not certain we can change it now, either. But if it's an unintentional deadline then we can discuss now.

Cyrus - Thoughts?

Another consideration is that others may have wanted to make trades earlier and perhaps it could be viewed as unfair to remove the deadline now... not sure how much to weigh that without a complaint first.

16 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Another consideration is that others may have wanted to make trades earlier and perhaps it could be viewed as unfair to remove the deadline now... not sure how much to weigh that without a complaint first.

Well I did inquire about the same thing a few weeks ago and there was no response...

I think we’re okay to trade among teams that have been eliminated, but not those in playoff contention. Some exceptions may apply, but I think that’s how it’s been managed in the past. I don’t like setting a Yahoo deadline because it doesn’t allow the eliminated teams to make changes.

16 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I think we’re okay to trade among teams that have been eliminated, but not those in playoff contention. Some exceptions may apply, but I think that’s how it’s been managed in the past. I don’t like setting a Yahoo deadline because it doesn’t allow the eliminated teams to make changes.

I definitely say a hard no on trading this late in the season to playoff teams. There's a reason it doesn't happen in the NFL. 

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Saved me from overpaying as I chase a championship.

Having Garoppolo and no backup was ... a risk that failed to pay off.

Well if you need another QB, I’ve got 3 of them. 

42 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You still have it unless Allen goes off in the 2nd half.

Yeah, moral to the story is that it's awkward they're used at first but then, after awhile, it starts to feel good anyway.

Or, uh, yeah... who said that?

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Yeah, moral to the story is that it's awkward they're used at first but then, after awhile, it starts to feel good anyway.

Or, uh, yeah... who said that?

whats awkward is 6 teams making the playoffs in a 12 team league. no offense but a 6-7 team shouldn't make it. The playoffs should be starting next week with the top 4 being in.