2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

Per the Yahoo hosted site, for our league, the deadline was 11-10 or earlier this week.  I am not sure if just a default Yahoo setting or if real deadline. 

Yeah, I'm saying that it's default that the system has those rules in place but it was my understanding that through the forum is still a go... It's the same reason we do trades for picks via a post and not through their system, because it's free and it's pretty bad

Not 100% sure though but I thought it was that way other years

Edited by wiscotitansfan

5 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I have seen players' yardage get changed from time to time.  I am not sure how often it happens. 

A couple years ago I lost a fantasy playoff game on a Tuesday scoring correction. 

15 hours ago, abenjami said:

A couple years ago I lost a fantasy playoff game on a Tuesday scoring correction. 

It happened to me once where I lost half a point on a stat correction that dropped me down enough to tie someone, and since they were seeded higher in the playoffs they ended up winning the tie breaker.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:38 AM, Cornrow Wallace said:

His dead body is still twitching enough to set the worst fantasy lineups possible (and still win more often than me)

Still here, and have been regularly making changes and setting lineups, but I haven't been monitoring other teams. Gronkowski's injury hurt me, as did Landry's drop off in production since leaving the Dolphins. Hyde got traded to the Jags to be a handcuff, but thankfully my rookie Chubb has been what I hoped for. Jordy Nelson fell off a cliff in terms of production too. Dion Lewis has been really up and down based on the Titans gameplans.

Basically my roster was really impacted by free agency moves this offseason. Given that this is a dynasty league, I can't make that many changes that quickly. Lockett finally becoming the player he was supposed to be helps.

16 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Still here, and have been regularly making changes and setting lineups, but I haven't been monitoring other teams. Gronkowski's injury hurt me, as did Landry's drop off in production since leaving the Dolphins. Hyde got traded to the Jags to be a handcuff, but thankfully my rookie Chubb has been what I hoped for. Jordy Nelson fell off a cliff in terms of production too. Dion Lewis has been really up and down based on the Titans gameplans.

Basically my roster was really impacted by free agency moves this offseason. Given that this is a dynasty league, I can't make that many changes that quickly. Lockett finally becoming the player he was supposed to be helps.

Yes, it’s a lot harder when you can’t trade yourself players from another team. LOL