2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

That your point was invalid.

Not really, when did 9s ever mention what are guys names who pass through waivers mid-season not on a fantasy team named, theyr'e still free agents just like every other guy at any point of the season or offseason who is not on a team or not in the waivers process. Funny that you're trying to argue the difference when the only thing that you try to do to make yourself look intelligent is semantics.

7 hours ago, Cyrus said:

I'd be open to changing the rule if someone could identify an actual issue that effects the league. During the offseason there shouldn't be a waiver, so Free Agents can be added or released without any need for a waiver claim or "cooldown" period. Of course, that means that teams can make an excessive amount of additions, but doesn't deny anyone an opportunity to tinker with their roster. Other than creating "noise" on the transaction feed, I don't think it amounts to much.

I think it affects the league when teams can repeatedly cycle players to take advantage of matchups.  Not just this league but any league.

Anyone interested in Tannehill? I do not want much but want something.  He is practicing and Dolphins view him as a franchise QB.  I like my other three QBs and need to make some drops, so looking to trade him.  I could add some of my WR depth with him for a better WR depth. 

Edited by 9 Nines