Richard Sherman to be released by Seahawks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not saying we need to sign Sherman specifically, but we need more talent on this defense. Overall. I know what everybody says about him, that he's on the decline, I totally disagree. He dominates

Is that because you're a homosexual?

I hope so. I’m in the minority on this board. 

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

If I was a homo then yes. Niners are a young up and coming team. A ton of cap that they are willing to spend. He’s from California and he gets to play the Seahawks two times a year. Their DC has Seattle ties. 

Twas a joke.

I wouldn't expect him to come here. Jimmy G is reason enough to want to play there. They looked like a completely different team when he took over. It'll either be the Rams or the 49ers who wins the West next year.

Does Malcolm Butler fit us, the way Sherman fits SF??

Assuming Shermans achilles heals just fine im not sure who im supposed to prefer lol. Butler is a tad younger and i would assume a bit more scheme diverse?  Probably would cost more then Sherman coming of the injury though.

I knew it wasn't happening for us, even though teams play 3 corners about 70% of the time it seems like they just won't commit to more than 2 "starting corners", and we have our 2.

Some good players that could've helped us have moved around here. I'd like to see a little boldness. I still think we're nuts to not explore Earl Thomas. Him & Byard would be off the charts together. Forget the above free & strong safety crap, that's all semantics. We need more great players. You get em however you get em....