Jamalisms

Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Just read the motion. Its 20 pages. Plus exhibits its 108 pages. Did not read the notes.

Now above you say the JUDGE excoriated the prosecutors BUT THEN STATE THE DOJ said nothing of the like happened to Flynn.

We dont have anything from the JUDGE since this motion was filed. You have no idea if he is going to excoriated the prosecutors this time.

See how you mix two different things?

Stick to making your rum and cokes.

Well, first it’s the same judge. Second that same judge warned those prosecutors for months to stop withholding the information. That hasn’t happened here. Also, inside of the notice to dismiss under Holder they used much stronger language and also went directly after the prosecutors for malfeasance.

This comes from the 500 page investigation into the lawyers that was directly created by  Sullivan (the judge).

The 500-page report by investigator Henry F. Schuelke III shook the legal community, as law professors described it as a milestone in the history of prosecutorial misconduct.

Investigators weren't talking Thursday. But Brendan Sullivan, who defended the senator, had plenty to say.

"The extent of the corruption is shocking," Sullivan says. "It's the worst misconduct we've seen in a generation by prosecutors at the Department of Justice."

When this doesn’t happen in the Flynn case feel free to come back and admit you’re an idiot. 

1 hour ago, thor said:

Of course he didn't read the case or the supplemental pleadings --- nor does he have any idea of what Sidney has been doing for months and giving nearly daily updates...

After a considered review of all the facts and circumstances of this case, including newly discovered and disclosed information appended to the defendant’s supplemental pleadings, ECF Nos. 181, 188-190,1 the Government has concluded that the interview of Mr. Flynn was untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into Mr. Flynn—a no longer justifiably predicated investigation that the FBI had, in the Bureau’s own words, prepared to close because it had yielded an “absence of any derogatory information... continued...

Do you see anything in there attacking the prosecutors or even going as far as to say there was intentional malfeasance by the FBI? I have read it. It isn’t there because it doesn’t exist. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Also, when Sullivan doesn’t hold the prosecutors in contempt you can all come back crying saying it was rigged or some other nonsense. If I’m wrong I’ll be sure to mention it, unlike you fucks who will piss and moan. 

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Also, when Sullivan doesn’t hold the prosecutors in contempt you can all come back crying saying it was rigged or some other nonsense. If I’m wrong I’ll be sure to mention it, unlike you fucks who will piss and moan. 

Rookie stuff...

Can't wait to see if Grenell will release unmasked Americans by DOJ... Thanks Admiral Rodgers... I'm going to agree - I don't think Flynn was unmasked either... 

But, give us the answer to the "Big Money" question... Don't make us wait...

Definently,  "what a beautiful black sky"...

58 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Funny though not surprising that Jamal would start a thread that would make a total ass of himself. 

Nothing unusual there... Between him, Oilerman, the rest of the "conspiracy crew", Biden, and Obama it's pretty much been a heck of a lot of fun watching meltdown after meltdown... I'm really looking forward to the near future to watch the roller coaster ride around here...

Massive surveillance... I still think Flynn was not unmasked --- just everyone else!!! Interested to find out...

Edited by thor

Judge Sullivan was pretty brutal to Flynn last time they were in his court. Almost accusing Flynn of treason based on the 'evidence' he was given. Now that the DOJ drops the case because of this exculpatory evidence that was withheld,  the judge looks pretty bad. I would bet good money he is pissed.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Judge Sullivan was pretty brutal to Flynn last time they were in his court. Almost accusing Flynn of treason based on the 'evidence' he was given. Now that the DOJ drops the case because of this exculpatory evidence that was withheld,  the judge looks pretty bad. I would bet good money he is pissed.

Yes, but pissed at who... Government for keeping "Brady material" under wraps and lying intentionally or at Flynn for agreeing he lied twice to protect his family even after being asked straight out about that --- if I were Flynn I would hope I had the guts to do the same thing...

"What a beautiful black sky"!!!

Edited by thor

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

It's almost like ... wait for it ... this was not an evidence based decision by the DOJ.

11 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

It's almost like ... wait for it ... this was not an evidence based decision by the DOJ.

Yeah, it's almost like the prosecutors were corrupt. DERP

50 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Yeah, in your bizarro world why not go to Virginia courts and ask them if the "Brady evidence" that was withheld is in the same place as the Podesta plea deal... LOL!!!

Dems are going ape shit... Judge Sullivan is getting notes passed to him from other judges, former federal prosecutors want Flynn stopped, private law firms have been retained to stop Flynn...

Flynn knows where the bodies are!!!

"What a beautiful black sky"!!! 

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

What do you mean there's no evidence?

Of course there's evidence.  The prosecutor was part of the SCO.  He was operating independent of the DOJ, which is why you guys wanted the Mueller investigation in the first place.

That prosecutor was VanGrack, with the help of Weissmann and Mueller's other 13 angry democrats.   Sullivan ordered VanGrack to produce ALL the Brady material over 2 years ago, and he didn't do that, but swore that he had.

Now reams of Brady material show up, most or all of it clearly marked as SCO documents, and immediately afterwards VanGrack quits the case.

WTF more do you need?  VanGrack lied.

The SCO could still try to prosecute Flynn.  They could have recommended that Sullivan allow his plea to be reversed, and then gone ahead with the existing charges and attempted to prosecute him.

But that's not what they CHOSE to do.  Yet nobody wants to talk about why they won't.

If that's not evidence of how and why this went down the way it has, you just aren't paying attention.

And sorry to say, but that appears to be a willful decision on your part.  You just don't want to know.

6 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Just for you douche bag...

Housley:

You guys are making this Democrat v Republican and Obama v Trump. This was about power. Party is secondary.

image.png.63114b7096b17d5f84952693e9f5935a.png