Jamalisms

Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

17 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Unless you're a partisan twit (we know who you are, you show us constantly) this stands out as a chilling time for justice and the rule of law.

Mary McCord --- LOL!!! It goes to show your in-depth knowledge... McCord was the one with Yates who came up with the Logan Act charge... LOL!!! Yes, the same person tied into the FISA abuse with Carlin and their underling Atkinson... You know the same Atkinson that has been removed for changing the leaker filing papers allowing 2nd hand knowledge after the fact... The same McCord that worked with Ciaramella and Vinman before the leaking in a different capacity... Then, was the connection between Schiff, Vinman , and Ciaramella during the impeachment effort and thought to be a connection which put Ciaramella and Atkinson together... Get the fuck out o here with that shit before I go into the FISA court stuff...

What a tool..

Now to end this horseshit since you ( @Jamalisms ) brought this up --- where is your proof Flynn lied... This I've got too see --- unless you are trying to say Flynn lied by signing a guilty plea because he was setup and put protecting his son and his newborn child over himself and that's the lie... Get the fuck out of here!!! And let's put the cherry on top with the good old why was Jensen assigned to the case and then why did Jensen, Barr, and the prosecutor for Washington DC come to the conclusion to drop the charges... Try reading the 20 page motion to the court...

LOL!!! This is too much fun watching these corrupt fools try to cover their asses knowing what is coming and watching "lemmings" like Jamal here swallow this shit hook, line, and sinker... Well jumping up and down and stomping their feet while screaming, "It's partisan, It's partisan we know who you are... LOL!!! It's hilarious the shit you've swallowed for 4 years... Enjoy twit!!!

Edited by thor

4 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

None of this Q shit ever pans out to be real

LOL!!! What is Q? 

Sorry chump this is all fact look it up...

5 minutes ago, thor said:

LOL!!! What is Q? 

Sorry chump this is all fact look it up...

If Q is so legit, why isn't she mentioning Trumps tax returns that are about to get out?

Oops..

20 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

If Q is so legit, why isn't she mentioning Trumps tax returns that are about to get out?

Oops..

Why the fuck you asking me about Q??? You're asking the wrong person dude --- I don't know a freaking thing about Q... Other then I've heard it's supposed to be some group of people that talks about stuff --- I don't have any idea what they talk about --- shit, I don't know how you find em either... I guess it's supposed to be Republican or pro Trump stuff - I don't even know that...

24 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Damn, I love when the pressure makes their eyes pop out!!! The swamp is going bazonkers!!!

I wish Barr would get the boot I would love to see Joe DiGenova get a shot at the job!!! LOL!!! or even Sidney Powell!!!

6 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

flyn.jpg.0c694850f8ed4b88db37e27e8eaf856c.jpg

Was Sydney Powell Flynn's lawyer yet??? Or is this when the corrupt lawyers from Covington were filing corrupt FARA reports and had their fingers in the till??? You bozo's need to do a better job of keeping up I don't have time to swat all the bullshit and the coverups that were happening and have been reported about... Ridiculous manure...

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

You know what is hilarious about these partisan hacks putting their names out for everyone to take note... I guess they forgot Eric Holder dismissed Ted Stevens case for like reasons and Judge Sullivan granted dismissal....

(Info gotten from Sidney Powell -  Flynn's lawyer) * note - You should read --- "License to Lie"

image.png.e4fab09ad1e2597a3cc62b8005799fb9.png

Edited by thor

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Crazy that this is necessary.

So cool to watch the dems go ape shit about their lies coming down... 

image.png.4fb853de8dbad29decb43dd755734e23.png

Edited by thor