Jump to content
Jamalisms

Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

 

I'm talking strictly in hindsight. I understand the problems but it would have better to go after Trump and Barr right away. They've been given carte blanche now 


For what it’s worth, the big difference now isn’t Trump. It’s Barr having replaced Sessions as AG and being a thoroughly willing toady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I never understood why they swept the entire Mueller report under the rug. It made absolutely no sense. If you impeach because of the Ukraine incident then tie it into 3 years of evidence of similar actions involving Russia. 

 

Because Barr had already poisoned the well on the Mueller Report. Most  Americans didnt care about it after the initial Barr press release and moved on from it. For the Ukraine issue to be successful they had to decouple it from the Russia investigation. 

 

Nothing the dems could have done would have mattered. The right wing echo chamber along with Facebook and Twitter being unwillingly to regulate false political material is what is doing us in as a country. The only real mistake the dems make, and its one they commit over and over, is to appeal to logic and reasoning of the general public. Republicans know how to play the game to win at all costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

Because Barr had already poisoned the well on the Mueller Report. Most  Americans didnt care about it after the initial Barr press release and moved on from it. For the Ukraine issue to be successful they had to decouple it from the Russia investigation. 

 

Nothing the dems could have done would have mattered. The right wing echo chamber along with Facebook and Twitter being unwillingly to regulate false political material is what is doing us in as a country. The only real mistake the dems make, and its one they commit over and over, is to appeal to logic and reasoning of the general public. Republicans know how to play the game to win at all costs.

If they didn’t impeach over political calculations then they shouldn’t have impeached him over the Ukraine. They unwittingly made the entire Mueller investigation look like it was nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

 

I'm talking strictly in hindsight. I understand the problems but it would have better to go after Trump and Barr right away. They've been given carte blanche now 

Top "conspiracy wacko" babbling his demented bullshit again... After 4 years if any of you believe anything this know it all moron says you're fools...

 

Let's discredit this moron with one question --- Why did Bill Barr assign Jensen to look into the Flynn case??? 

Edited by thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

 

Because Barr had already poisoned the well on the Mueller Report. Most  Americans didnt care about it after the initial Barr press release and moved on from it. For the Ukraine issue to be successful they had to decouple it from the Russia investigation. 

 

Nothing the dems could have done would have mattered. The right wing echo chamber along with Facebook and Twitter being unwillingly to regulate false political material is what is doing us in as a country. The only real mistake the dems make, and its one they commit over and over, is to appeal to logic and reasoning of the general public. Republicans know how to play the game to win at all costs.

You the "conspiracy crowd" don't know the truth anymore ---you're babbling in circles...  Mueller --- lol, you idiots Mueller's a patsy like Biden --- Weismann was in charge...

 

But you know, "What a beautiful black sky"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

 They unwittingly made the entire Mueller investigation look like it was nothing. 

 

There was a ton of pressure on Pelosi and the Dems after the Ukraine call. She never wanted to impeach him, she was basically forced into it. Had they not impeached him the political blow back from the Dems would have been huge. 

 

The Republicans are the ones who embarrassed themselves by making excuses and saying he learned his lesson etc.... 

 

When the buffoon is out of office we'll see what they say and how long the Trump shit stain is on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

 

There was a ton of pressure on Pelosi and the Dems after the Ukraine call. She never wanted to impeach him, she was basically forced into it. Had they not impeached him the political blow back from the Dems would have been huge. 

 

The Republicans are the ones who embarrassed themselves by making excuses and saying he learned his lesson etc.... 

 

When the buffoon is out of office we'll see what they say and how long the Trump shit stain is on them. 

 

I told all of you the little squirrel doesn't have a clue... 

 

And why doesn't he have a clue??? Because he doesn't know the truth --- that would go against the smear...

Edited by thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OILERMAN   what's wrong??? True colors shining through???

 

LOL!!! Maybe one of you other members of the "conspiracy crew" could jump in here and help MR. "Expert Analysis" out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Starkiller said:


From a legal standpoint, of course they should have impeached based on the Mueller report. That not my point. 
 

From a political standpoint, it was a loser. Most of the country opposed it. Red state Dems in the House opposed it. They didn’t move on it until after Ukraine because it was a clear cut case of corruption that the public understood. 
 

The fact that everyone knew the Senate would never convict meant there was little to be gained from impeachment outside of politics. 

Glad you are finally admitting after all these years that from a legal standpoint, Bill Clinton should have been impeached.  It sure took you a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone sure looks innocent 

 

The Trump administration on Thursday asked the Supreme Court to temporarily block the release of documents from former special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury to the House of Representatives.

 

The administration is asking the justices to freeze a lower court opinion that cleared the way for the release of the grand jury secrets to the House.

 

The court ruled in March that the House Judiciary Committee has a "compelling need" to view the secretive details prosecutors had collected from witnesses and about President Donald Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Someone sure looks innocent 

 

The Trump administration on Thursday asked the Supreme Court to temporarily block the release of documents from former special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury to the House of Representatives.

 

The administration is asking the justices to freeze a lower court opinion that cleared the way for the release of the grand jury secrets to the House.

 

The court ruled in March that the House Judiciary Committee has a "compelling need" to view the secretive details prosecutors had collected from witnesses and about President Donald Trump.

So what reason did they give for blocking and what committee wants them?

 

We should get all those Fast and Furious records too, eh Scotty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

"Whatabout whatabouts?" - DERP State

Hey look Jisms has nothing to add. How's Barr's cock up your arse feeling these days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...