Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Jamalisms

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I picked up on it. The conclusion comes to you being a bitch. Sorry to tell you. 

With shit talk like that it’s clear you’ve been hanging with OS too long

Someone else having a lot of money really bothers you guys ?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

Without jumping into this cute little bitch fight ya'll got going on...

The sad truth is that Trump and his team did some shady, illegal stuff during the campaign.  They almost certainly colluded with Russia, lied about it, and in the end, got away with it.  Flynn, Manafort, and others all had their own illegal side bets going on as well, riding the campaign's coattails to enrich themselves or gain power and influence.  

The Democrats saw this as an opportunity, not for justice, but to inflict a mortal wound on their political enemy.  They bungled their piece of this over and over again.  Mueller put together a damning report that was immediately undermined by an admittedly brilliant move by William Barr.  

It was a 10 round fight that went back and forth but the Dems lost by knockout in the 8th round.

The only reason they might have a chance in Nov is because the economy took a complete dump due to the Coronavirus.  That's the truth.  

Edited by Justafan

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Well, no shit. We knew all this before.

Did they show he didn't actually lie? No. Did any facts change? No. Did the prosecutor agree with the change? No.

Flynn lied (for Trump), got fired for it (fell on his sword), admitted it (turned state's evidence), stalled (to get a better deal) and Trump eventually came through. Why did they decide not to prosecute? Not because Flynn didn't lie but because *magic wand* they wanted him to lie and that's not fair. The FBI is evil.

In the end, Mueller out together a pretty clear case but didn't carry it to the finish line and trusted in Congress and the Senate to do their jobs (they didn't) and Americans to care about truth (they don't, they care about party).

Just another loose end cleaned up. Wait until the pardons come in. That will be fun.

Oh, and I only scanned but OS did try to "I'm rich, you're not" which is weak but Merc siding with Trumpers is pretty much his schtick now, so it's a wash leaning to an OS win.

19 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Oh, and I only scanned but OS did try to "I'm rich, you're not" which is weak but Merc siding with Trumpers is pretty much his schtick now, so it's a wash leaning to an OS win.

Hey look, Jisms is back. Get Barrs cock out of your ass yet?

58 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Well, no shit. We knew all this before.

Did they show he didn't actually lie? No. Did any facts change? No. Did the prosecutor agree with the change? No.

Flynn lied (for Trump), got fired for it (fell on his sword), admitted it (turned state's evidence), stalled (to get a better deal) and Trump eventually came through. Why did they decide not to prosecute? Not because Flynn didn't lie but because *magic wand* they wanted him to lie and that's not fair. The FBI is evil.

If that's the case, then the SCO should prosecute Flynn.  No doubt about it.

Let's get the rest of their evidence out in the open.

I wonder why they won't do that?

Any idea Jamal?

Edited by TitanDuckFan

@Jamalisms by best shtick was naively believing that regardless of the current political climate that folks on here would have some sense of nuance and common sense when a dude that’s posted here for years gave a very mild mannered political take.   Instead of just dogpiling, name calling, and hurling racist allegations at him for giving his personal opinion of something going on in the world.  Admittedly in retrospect, that was a pretty fucking dumb shtick on my part.  With friends like you guys, it was pretty easy to turn me into an enemy. ☹️

54 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

You're a fucking bias idiot... You have no freaking idea --- AGAIN --- what's going on... Just like with Podesta, try looking in DC courts not Virginia net time oh brilliant one...

Now why you tell me how Barr is in Trump's back pocket... Putin has Trump in his correct... LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are real world impacts for the things one supports. Some more than others. In extreme cases, it's quite difficult to distinguish between those impacts and support for those who implement them.

6 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

And btw what is up with all the Jamal fake account names.  Most of them are pretty eye-rolley but Jamalimcomingforyou....wtf

Somebody got banned and didn't like it. About 50 accounts later, it's slowed down. They're probably still here but they make it less obvious.

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

There are real world impacts for the things one supports. Some more than others. In extreme cases, it's quite difficult to distinguish between those impacts and support for those who implement them.

So it’s either you’re 100% anti-Trump or you’re a garbage person?