Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Jamalisms

1 hour ago, begooode said:

How is this even possible?

Michael Flynn is back on the campaign trail -- this time for a California congressional candidate. 

An event page for Omar Navarro for Congress has announced that Flynn will be at Friday's event for the Republican candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/michael-flynn-campaigning-california/index.html

I look forward to the heckling he'll endure

Hopefully the Russians throw a little poison the traitor's way 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

On 3/16/2018 at 9:45 PM, OILERMAN said:

I look forward to the heckling he'll endure

Hopefully the Russians throw a little poison the traitor's way 

Embarrassing how these minions actually believe this disgraced felon. Too much AmericanThinker, I guess. Go Crooks!!

Lock him up, lock him up.

27 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Hi Tux, Flynn was waterboarded and mentally reprogrammed in a secret Russian initiative during 2014.

Now you've heard that too. Use your brain and reject both.

lol, is this a real conspiracy theory actually floated?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
1 minute ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Flynn hired a new legal team to represent him,  signaling a change of tactics It is thought that he is filing to retry his case and expose the Mueller team for lying and withholding information in the Muh Russia case.

Flynn will be exonerated.

X

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

Here's a transcript of the voicemail from Trump's lawyer:

Oh man. It’s so bad. I have to give the guy credit.  He is excellent at switching gears and playing the media. Trump’s possible deal on immigration is all the rage right now (one that will never happen for many reasons, mainly because Mexico will not give up their sovereignty by allowing US laws into their jurisdiction, but that’s another conversation). He’s excellent at playing the 24 hour news media. I have to give him that. 

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That criminal obstruction took place, many times over actually, with this being one of the cases. 

Criminal obstruction never occurred. Keep trying. It must take alot to hate someone that much.