Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Jamalisms

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

This is a valuable Twitter thread (that means go to Twitter and  scroll down to read the rest of the tweet replies by the same person). Please set down your conservative FAKE NEWS websites and read.

Thanks.

Some of this is pure gold. 

"You’re a great brother to an American hero Sir, words can’t describe how one feels to see how @GenFlynn has been wronged while the Barack Obama cabal walks around free. #IStandWithGenFlynn"

Also, many of them are busy with the conspiracy theory that kids who survived a school shooting are paid actors. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

Some of this is pure gold. 

"You’re a great brother to an American hero Sir, words can’t describe how one feels to see how @GenFlynn has been wronged while the Barack Obama cabal walks around free. #IStandWithGenFlynn"

Also, many of them are busy with the conspiracy theory that kids who survived a school shooting are paid actors. 

Hard to have any idea how many fake / troll accounts in the comments.  Seems like the "I stand with Flynn" thing is made up.  At least I hope it is.

47 minutes ago, begooode said:

Hard to have any idea how many fake / troll accounts in the comments.  Seems like the "I stand with Flynn" thing is made up.  At least I hope it is.

I'd say it almost definitely is. No one, outside Trump, Russia and the investigation, really gives a shit about Flynn.

52 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Its funny to me how many idiotic racist conspiracy theory nut jobs on Twitter have the American flag next to their names. Like they want people to think they are the true Americans. 

The “patriots” are the people who love Russia, hated any president with a D next to his name, and hate all forms of the US government that exist outside of the Pentagon (even law enforcement now). 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

The “patriots” are the people who love Russia, hated any president with a D next to his name, and hate all forms of the US government that exist outside of the Pentagon (even law enforcement now). 

And you're full of shit.

The "patriots" screamed bloody murder when obama told Romney "the 1980s called and wanted their foreign policy back," and you mocked them unmercifully just like your dear leader mocked Romney.

When obama told Medvedev he'd have more flexibility after the 2012 election, you mocked the patriots as paranoid schizos, when they objected.

And now, here you are, libeling those you mocked just a handful of years ago, over your fairy tales of collusion.

You're attempting to escape the facts here SK, but that shit doesn't fly.

Obama pulled the plans for the missile shield in eastern Europe, and you never made a peep.

Trump wants that missile shield in place, and you won't give him credit for that.

Trump wants to dominate the world's energy market, as a way to keep Russia from leveraging the Euro market.

But you don't care.

You believe this bullshit narrative you've been spoon-fed, and now you're peddling it here, like the good little shill you are.

So quit libeling the "patriots."

32 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

And you're full of shit.

The "patriots" screamed bloody murder when obama told Romney "the 1980s called and wanted their foreign policy back," and you mocked them unmercifully just like your dear leader mocked Romney.

When obama told Medvedev he'd have more flexibility after the 2012 election, you mocked the patriots as paranoid schizos, when they objected.

And now, here you are, libeling those you mocked just a handful of years ago, over your fairy tales of collusion.

You're attempting to escape the facts here SK, but that shit doesn't fly.

Obama pulled the plans for the missile shield in eastern Europe, and you never made a peep.

Trump wants that missile shield in place, and you won't give him credit for that.

I didn’t hold my tongue, I fully agreed. Russia was not our biggest foreign policy issue in 2012, it was terrorism. Russia has become a bigger issue only in the years since then, but this was before they were invading Crimea and conning suckers like yourself online.

The missile shield was moved. Not a problem. It made no sense being so close to Russia's boarders anyway. You make it out as if Obama had unilaterally disarmed the country...

Trump wants to dominate the world's energy market, as a way to keep Russia from leveraging the Euro market.

But you don't care.

You believe this bullshit narrative you've been spoon-fed, and now you're peddling it here, like the good little shill you are.

Obama is the one who sanctioned Russia, not Trump. Trump is seemingly in league with the Russian oligarchy. What the fuck has Trump done to hurt Russia? Give me a list of the ways he has hurt Russia since taking office.

So quit libeling the "patriots."

As as soon as they act like patriots I’ll treat them as such...

17 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Its funny to me how many idiotic racist conspiracy theory nut jobs on Twitter have the American flag next to their names. Like they want people to think they are the true Americans. 

NEXT LEVEL THEORY ALERT:

Well, to be fair, I'd guess that most of them were raised by or participated in the fantasy of Hulkamania----

BUT, when Hogan flipped to the darkside and joined the NWO, the remaining limited capacity of their functioning brain short circuited and they couldn't trust anything anymore. America itself had turned against them. What were "Real Americans" to do now? It was at this moment that EVERYTHING became a lie and/or a conspiracy in an attempt to insulate themselves from pain or rejection....

DEEP STATE BITCH!!!

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

20 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It's un-American hope they trash the flag for political gain.  America stands for freedom of debate, not for one side or party.

• 4 weeks later...

How is this even possible?

Michael Flynn is back on the campaign trail -- this time for a California congressional candidate. 

An event page for Omar Navarro for Congress has announced that Flynn will be at Friday's event for the Republican candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/michael-flynn-campaigning-california/index.html