Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?

Btowner   

Yo

10 minutes ago, thor said:

Yeah, I know what's coming and your not going to like it very much... Time is running out on the MSM & dem masquerade... or should that be UNmasquerade...

You're in every thread with the same drivel. The troll doth protest too much.

reo   
21 minutes ago, thor said:

Yeah, I know what's coming and your not going to like it very much... Time is running out on the MSM & dem masquerade... or should that be UNmasquerade...

Hedging your bets on that? That doesn't make sense.

Justafan   
3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

The ads weren't highly sophisticated. That is why I want you to show one. All the memes you listed were organic. None were started by supposed Russians. Now, Russians may have jumped on them or used those hashtags, but I can tell you exactly who the memes were coming from. They aren't Russian.

Paying people to attend rallies could be legit, but they were paying both sides of rallies. The rallies we're lame as well. That is why I said show numbers, message, speakers, etc. When you do that, you realize it was a nothing.  

By the way, all of the intelligence community, the millions of dollars the Russians were willing to sink into this, the outcome of the election, and about 75% of the electorate all say you are wrong.  

Other than that... nailed it.  

ctm   
5 hours ago, thor said:

Mueller would have to find Trump colluding with Russia --- otherwise it's just bullshit dem agenda because they got their ass handed to them in an election...TDS!!!

Sore whiney assed MSM snowflake losers that got "white lashed"... What a stupid fucking comment from within minutes of Trump winning the election...

I'll repeat, we aren't talking about collusion here.  We are talking about a president who refuses to defend the country.

ctm   
39 minutes ago, Justafan said:

^^ This. Trump must respond to Russia or be condemned a traitor.  There is no middle ground and he will pay a heavy price if he refuses to enforce sanctions. 

The verdict is in.  The deadline for implementation of the sanctions was last Oct. 1st. Now Mueller has presented even more evidence of Russian meddling and Trump won't even say anything about it, much less act.

This is a derelict of his constitutional responsibility to protect the country and an impeachable offense in and of itself.

Btowner   
28 minutes ago, Justafan said:

^^ This. Trump must respond to Russia or be condemned a traitor.  There is no middle ground and he will pay a heavy price if he refuses to enforce sanctions. 

Karma still exists. Trump spent 8 years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency. Now, every day, he's ignoring the elephant in the room because he thinks his presidency will be delegitimize if he acknowledges Russia meddled in the election and might have impacted his victory.

It will be interesting if the pressure to enforce the sanctions continues to build.  I wonder what he will do as a distraction. War with NK, pass DACA or tease about a gun control bill?

4 hours ago, Justafan said:

I provided the exact things you asked for knowing that no matter what I posted you were going to say this or something like this.  That's why they didn't bother.  

You didn't provide what I asked for. Also, I didn't ignore it, I rebutted it. 

56 minutes ago, Justafan said:

By the way, all of the intelligence community, the millions of dollars the Russians were willing to sink into this, the outcome of the election, and about 75% of the electorate all say you are wrong.  

Other than that... nailed it.  

Provide examples numbnuts or shut the fuck up. Enough rhetoric. Let's see it.

9 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Karma still exists. Trump spent 8 years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency. Now, every day, he's ignoring the elephant in the room because he thinks his presidency will be delegitimize if he acknowledges Russia meddled in the election and might have impacted his victory.

It will be interesting if the pressure to enforce the sanctions continues to build.  I wonder what he will do as a distraction. War with NK, pass DACA or tease about a gun control bill?

There is zero pressure for him to enforce sanctions. Don't mistake your sides ignored crazy shrieks as legitimate. You guys are now a joke.

Mythos27   
15 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Provide examples numbnuts or shut the fuck up. Enough rhetoric. Let's see it.

It's cute that you actually think you can be swayed by facts and reason. You've drunk too much kool-aid at this point. Just sit back and watch yourself be proven more wrong than you ever thought possible. Mueller's got his boot so far up Trump's ass he can taste leather.

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It's cute that you actually think you can be swayed by facts and reason. You've drunk too much kool-aid at this point. Just sit back and watch yourself be proven more wrong than you ever thought possible. Mueller's got his boot so far up Trump's ass he can taste leather.

Let's see some of those spicy Russian catering memes. Come on, just a couple of the really good ones that swayed people's opinion. Why won't any of you post them? This is your chance....