Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?

1 minute ago, 'Nator said:

"Soy" has replaced "cuck" as the dumb shit, unfunny, unclever right wing insult du jour. 

Was just coming to post that. They don’t have an original thought in their brain. Literally everything they post is tied back to some conservative blog. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

How about this. What does Mueller have to find on your boy for you to admit this wasn't all some elaborate hoax? Money-laundering, quid pr quo, perjury, what? What if he nails Kushner's balls to wall? Would that give you any pause?

Just answer my simple questions. How can you call for sanctions or know to what degree it is needed if you can't first show the degree of involvement and magnitude. Memes, rally numbers, social impressions. 

Waiting....

31 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I would say the lock her up memes did some damage.  

I would say the people paid by the Russians to attend DJT rallies and pretend to lock up Hillary did some damage. 

I would say their efforts to denigrate Rubio and Cruz is also damning.  They both had a good shot at winning the nomination.  

I would say the targeted memes specifically designed to target Hillary's support among African Americans and minorities definitely did some damage.  It's clear by the numbers that they didn't show up and support Hillary.  Some of that maybe they just didn't like her or felt betrayed or whatever, but some of it was the SM.  

#MAGA, #Hillary4Prison, #TrumpTrain, #Iwontprotecthillary all had major followings on twitter.

These adds were highly sophisticated and targeted specific districts in key battleground states.

If you read the indictment and don't think there was an impact then that's fine.  You don't have ANY ground to stand on and talk trash to others though.

The ads weren't highly sophisticated. That is why I want you to show one. All the memes you listed were organic. None were started by supposed Russians. Now, Russians may have jumped on them or used those hashtags, but I can tell you exactly who the memes were coming from. They aren't Russian.

Paying people to attend rallies could be legit, but they were paying both sides of rallies. The rallies we're lame as well. That is why I said show numbers, message, speakers, etc. When you do that, you realize it was a nothing.  

thor   
1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

And what would amount to collusion in your opinion?

That he "actually" conspired with Russians... Which no frigging American except Benedict Arnold would do... or Hillary Clinton...

reo   
22 minutes ago, thor said:

That he "actually" conspired with Russians... Which no frigging American except Benedict Arnold would do... or Hillary Clinton...

So if the investigation shows that he did, will you believe it?

code   

The Senate voted 98-2 months ago to sanction the Russians for their meddling in our election.

Every US intelligence agency and the DOJ have concurred that the Russians actively engaged in committing election fraud.

The President has still not enacted those sanctions.

Why?

thor   
22 minutes ago, reo said:

Already hedging your bets? Is that bc you know what's coming?

Yeah, I know what's coming and your not going to like it very much... Time is running out on the MSM & dem masquerade... or should that be UNmasquerade...