IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?

OILERMAN

5 hours ago, thor said:

Mueller would have to find Trump colluding with Russia --- otherwise it's just bullshit dem agenda because they got their ass handed to them in an election...TDS!!!

Sore whiney assed MSM snowflake losers that got "white lashed"... What a stupid fucking comment from within minutes of Trump winning the election...

I'll repeat, we aren't talking about collusion here.  We are talking about a president who refuses to defend the country.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Presidents Day everybody!

"Soy" has replaced "cuck" as the dumb shit, unfunny, unclever right wing insult du jour. 

I provided the exact things you asked for knowing that no matter what I posted you were going to say this or something like this.  That's why they didn't bother.  

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Justafan said:

^^ This. Trump must respond to Russia or be condemned a traitor.  There is no middle ground and he will pay a heavy price if he refuses to enforce sanctions. 

The verdict is in.  The deadline for implementation of the sanctions was last Oct. 1st. Now Mueller has presented even more evidence of Russian meddling and Trump won't even say anything about it, much less act.

This is a derelict of his constitutional responsibility to protect the country and an impeachable offense in and of itself.

28 minutes ago, Justafan said:

^^ This. Trump must respond to Russia or be condemned a traitor.  There is no middle ground and he will pay a heavy price if he refuses to enforce sanctions. 

Karma still exists. Trump spent 8 years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency. Now, every day, he's ignoring the elephant in the room because he thinks his presidency will be delegitimize if he acknowledges Russia meddled in the election and might have impacted his victory.

It will be interesting if the pressure to enforce the sanctions continues to build.  I wonder what he will do as a distraction. War with NK, pass DACA or tease about a gun control bill?

15 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Provide examples numbnuts or shut the fuck up. Enough rhetoric. Let's see it.

It's cute that you actually think you can be swayed by facts and reason. You've drunk too much kool-aid at this point. Just sit back and watch yourself be proven more wrong than you ever thought possible. Mueller's got his boot so far up Trump's ass he can taste leather.

Just now, ben4titans said:

Let's see some of those spicy Russian catering memes. Come on, just a couple of the really good ones that swayed people's opinion. Why won't any of you post them? This is your chance....

Because you've set up stupid questions, based on stupid premises that no one accepts, and no one views you as a serious person on this matter. You made your mind up a year ago and no one or no fact will sway you. You're a lost cause. Luckily, what you believe has 0 bearing on reality and what's going to happen. Just sit back and watch the show. It's gonna be hilarious watching you melt down and eventually blame everything on "the deep state" LMAO.

8 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Provide examples numbnuts or shut the fuck up. Enough rhetoric. Let's see it.

You first.  Show me the examples and proof that there was no meddling and it had no impact on the election in Trump's favor. 

18 months of crying on the rooftops about how the Russian thing is a hoax and this is all a big conspiracy made up by the Dems to delegitimize the election.  Then, when presented with incontrovertible PROOF that meddling DID happen and IT WAS IN FAVOR OF DJT, you want me to provide you with more proof as to the actual impact on the elections.

As if that even fucking matters?  

You Trump supporters have less credibility than a used car salesman who just got fired from work for fucking an underage intern.  

It's time to start earning that back with an honest evaluation of what's happening or to go away.  This train is slow, but it's churning.  

Mueller is really investigating Hillary! Shortly, Mueller indicts 2 of Trump's closest campaign people to MAJOR money laundering and criminal foreign agent crimes.

Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump and Russia!  Mueller indicts another of Trump's campaign people caught RED HANDED trying to set up meetings with the Russians in exchange for help during the campaign.

There's no evidence that Trump colluded!  Mueller gets Flynn to cop guilty after he is caught RED HANDED trying to get better relations with the Russians in exchange for not enforcing sanctions and then lies about it.  You know because, it was no big deal.  

The Dossier is fake! Yet, every single thing that comes out lends it more and more credibility.

Christopher Steele is a foreign agent!  Turns out he's a trusted FBI source.  I mean really?  A British guy is your problem?  Russia stuff no big deal?  Yea, ok

No one knew any Russians.  EVERYONE was making deals with Russians. 

Well, you can't prove collusion!  Flynn - caught red-handed, DJT Jr. - caught red-handed (just not enough to indict), Popudopolous - caught red-handed, Manafort - caught red-handed, Gates - caught red-handed, Kushner - probably already have enough on, but I expect indictments soon.

It was so not a big deal that Trump threatened the FBI director to let it go, fired him when he wouldn't, lied about it to the FBI and the Public, crafted the lie for his son to give to the public, withheld crucial information and evidence, discredited the investigation every opportunity he got.

The man has acted guilty at every turn. There is more corroborating evidence here than there was at OJ's trial, yet you suckers are sitting here yelling "If the glove don't fit"

So when you say this latest thing is a "nothingberger" please don't be offended when the board collectively laughs in your stupid faces.  

You boys enjoy the hole you've dug that you will never get out of and you enjoy the DJT hill your party has decided to die on.  

Edited by Justafan

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

18 months of crying on the rooftops about how the Russian thing is a hoax and this is all a big conspiracy made up by the Dems to delegitimize the election.  Then, when presented with incontrovertible PROOF that meddling DID happen and IT WAS IN FAVOR OF DJT, you want me to provide you with more proof as to the actual impact on the elections.

As if that even fucking matters?  

You Trump supporters have less credibility than a used car salesman who just got fired from work for fucking an underage intern.  

It's time to start earning that back with an honest evaluation of what's happening or to go away.  This train is slow, but it's churning.  

Mueller is really investigating Hillary! Shortly, Mueller indicts 2 of Trump's closest campaign people to MAJOR money laundering and criminal foreign agent crimes.

Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump and Russia!  Mueller indicts another of Trump's campaign people caught RED HANDED trying to set up meetings with the Russians in exchange for help during the campaign.

There's no evidence that Trump colluded!  Mueller gets Flynn to cop guilty after he is caught RED HANDED trying to get better relations with the Russians in exchange for not enforcing sanctions and then lies about it.  You know because, it was no big deal.  

The Dossier is fake! Yet, every single thing that comes out lends it more and more credibility.

Christopher Steele is a foreign agent!  Turns out he's a trusted FBI source.  I mean really?  A British guy is your problem?  Russia stuff no big deal?  Yea, ok

No one knew any Russians.  EVERYONE was making deals with Russians. 

Well, you can't prove collusion!  Flynn - caught red-handed, DJT Jr. - caught red-handed (just not enough to indict), Popudopolous - caught red-handed, Manafort - caught red-handed, Gates - caught red-handed, Kushner - probably already have enough on, but I expect indictments soon.

It was so not a big deal that Trump threatened the FBI director to let it go, fired him when he wouldn't, lied about it to the FBI and the Public, crafted the lie for his son to give to the public, withheld crucial information and evidence, discredited the investigation every opportunity he got.

The man has acted guilty at every turn. There is more corroborating evidence here than there was at OJ's trial, yet you suckers are sitting here yelling "If the glove don't fit"

So when you say this latest thing is a "nothingberger" please don't be offended when the board collectively laughs in your stupid faces.  

You boys enjoy the hole you've dug that you will never get out of and you enjoy the DJT hill your party has decided to die on.  

Don't waste your breath on Ben. He's a goner. 

It's not just 80 Russians in a gulag, hackers also compromised the DNC, State Dept, and likely the GOP.

The whole reason Hillary ran her own email server was because the State Dept was compromised, and they hung her for it!

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Umm so you only disagree with the tweet Oman posted? I happen to agree with them all. 

Who said that?

I swear, do you guys get your discussion cues from Cathy Newman?

Because the bullshit stuff you ask is like listening to her interview Jordan Peterson.