IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

And what would amount to collusion in your opinion?

That he "actually" conspired with Russians... Which no frigging American except Benedict Arnold would do... or Hillary Clinton...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Presidents Day everybody!

"Soy" has replaced "cuck" as the dumb shit, unfunny, unclever right wing insult du jour. 

I provided the exact things you asked for knowing that no matter what I posted you were going to say this or something like this.  That's why they didn't bother.  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, thor said:

That he "actually" conspired with Russians... Which no frigging American except Benedict Arnold would do... or Hillary Clinton...

So if the investigation shows that he did, will you believe it?

The Senate voted 98-2 months ago to sanction the Russians for their meddling in our election.

Every US intelligence agency and the DOJ have concurred that the Russians actively engaged in committing election fraud.

The President has still not enacted those sanctions.

Why?

22 minutes ago, reo said:

Already hedging your bets? Is that bc you know what's coming?

Yeah, I know what's coming and your not going to like it very much... Time is running out on the MSM & dem masquerade... or should that be UNmasquerade...

Yo

10 minutes ago, thor said:

Yeah, I know what's coming and your not going to like it very much... Time is running out on the MSM & dem masquerade... or should that be UNmasquerade...

You're in every thread with the same drivel. The troll doth protest too much.

21 minutes ago, thor said:

Hedging your bets on that? That doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

The ads weren't highly sophisticated. That is why I want you to show one. All the memes you listed were organic. None were started by supposed Russians. Now, Russians may have jumped on them or used those hashtags, but I can tell you exactly who the memes were coming from. They aren't Russian.

Paying people to attend rallies could be legit, but they were paying both sides of rallies. The rallies we're lame as well. That is why I said show numbers, message, speakers, etc. When you do that, you realize it was a nothing.  

By the way, all of the intelligence community, the millions of dollars the Russians were willing to sink into this, the outcome of the election, and about 75% of the electorate all say you are wrong.  

Other than that... nailed it.