Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Will Trump finish his first term?

Will Trump finish his first term(based on investigation)?  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will Trump make it through his first term?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/17/2018 at 05:21 PM

Recommended Posts

Justafan   

Melania ain't go anywhere.  I guarantee she has her side hobby.  

I guarantee you they haven't slept together in a LONG time and my guess is that she slept with him only to have children and legitimize the marriage.  I'm sure she knows all about the hookers and porn stars and could care less.  She got what she wanted a long time ago.  

 

It's very obvious whenever they are filmed together that she can't stand him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   

Trump is terrified of something really bad, you don't fire Comey, order Mueller fired and scream no collusion 50 times a day for no reason. 

 

This is why I think it's a real possibility 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mythos27   
8 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Its sorry that you wouldn't give two fucks if he wasnt President but now its an issue. 

It wouldn't be headline news but he'd still be a piece of shit. We already knew he was a scumbag but winning the Presidency has only served to put a spotlight on what a sorry excuse for a human being he is. If he were your sister's husband you'd want to kick his ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Its sorry that you wouldn't give two fucks if he wasnt President but now its an issue. 

It was a story when he cheated on his 1st wife, too. And back then he wasn’t even president.

 

Why shouldn’t it be a story that he cheated on his current wife?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It was a story when he cheated on his 1st wife, too. And back then he wasn’t even president.

 

Why shouldn’t it be a story that he cheated on his current wife?

Because you libs didn't care about Bill Clinton cheating on his wife, nor that Hillary was in a sham of a marriage.   So why should we care what you think about Trump in this area?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Because you libs didn't care about Bill Clinton cheating on his wife, nor that Hillary was in a sham of a marriage.   So why should we care what you think about Trump in this area?   

We cared with Clinton. And just like with Trump, we said it went to his character but wasn’t an impeachable offense. 

 

I assume you want Trump investigated over it the same way you Republicans wanted Clinton investigated...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

We cared with Clinton. And just like with Trump, we said it went to his character but wasn’t an impeachable offense. 

 

I assume you want Trump investigated over it the same way you Republicans wanted Clinton investigated...

Trump is being investigated just like Clinton (Whitewater).    Can't help it that Clinton was also being sued (Paula Jones) and took advantage of a young intern.    Perjury should be an impeachable offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   

I care about Trump's affairs only to point out that Clinton's affairs were considered an impeachable offense, while Trump's affairs and treasonous actions are both being excused on this board as being normal.

 

Otherwise, you are right it's more or less the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, patsplat said:

I care about Trump's affairs only to point out that Clinton's affairs were considered an impeachable offense, while Trump's affairs and treasonous actions are both being excused on this board as being normal.

 

Otherwise, you are right it's more or less the same thing.

Typical libtard response.   Clinton committed perjury, Trump has not.    Clinton got disbarred for perjury, while you hope beyond hope that Trump will be found guilty of collusion with the Russians.   Unless that happens, it is not close to the same thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   
1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Typical libtard response.   Clinton committed perjury, Trump has not.    Clinton got disbarred for perjury, while you hope beyond hope that Trump will be found guilty of collusion with the Russians.   Unless that happens, it is not close to the same thing.  

Typical conservative response.

 

Sneering insult?  Check!

Mentions Clinton?  Check!

Brags that an ongoing investigation has not proven Y, after huffing and puffing that X never even happened?  Check!

 

Given time investigating Trump is like popping blisters on a teenager.  Dirt keeps on gushing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Typical conservative response.

 

Sneering insult?  Check!

Mentions Clinton?  Check!

Brags that an ongoing investigation has not proven Y, after huffing and puffing that X never even happened?  Check!

 

Given time investigating Trump is like popping blisters on a teenager.  Dirt keeps on gushing out.

Nice attempt at deflection.    I don't believe Trump colluded with the Russians.....therefore it is only hope you libs are hanging onto.   But my point is dead on that unless they are able to charge Trump with something, there is no comparison with Clinton as you inferred.   By the way, you mentioned the Clinton's affairs in your post that I replied to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...