Mueller and grand jury indict 13 Russians

ctm

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I was simply referencing her financing as "owning." That's how business works. I've never heard of that. When was the last time it happened?

For me, its simply about providing a fair process. Giving campaign questions ahead of time, financing the entire party while its supposed to be an impartial affair, it just doesn't add up to fair process. If we're going to have a Democracy let the people debate and reason. For me, it was beyond anything "Russia" could've done. Yea they can sow discord but there was a lot of corruption that some want to sweep under the rug and in politics, like policing, there's actual victims when there's abuse. 

Trump is doing it right now by splitting finance with his campaign and the RNC.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

They were pretty open about that early on though. I'm not saying he's been honest, but I'm saying when it came to that he openly talked about what he was doing. He even made claims he was "taking on" the media. If Hillary just disclosed what was going on, there wouldn't have been an issue. She probably thought it'd sink her image even further, and elevate Bernie's grassroots status.

It happens all the time. It shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone considering Bernie wasn't even a member of the party, just latched on so he could run.

I'm not saying it's right, I am saying that this is politics and the right has spun it to make it look much more nefarious than it actually was.  

The issue is whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to swing the election, then did Trump try and obstruct the investigation. Did this occur because Trump and his family laundered money and Russia helped Trump to get their sanctions lifted.

Can Mueller prove all of this? The substantial evidence is overwhelming, Mueller has people that were close to Trump who have already plead guilty and are working with Mueller. 

The only real question is can Mueller directly tie Trump to the biggest crimes? A lot of the people closest to him are definitely in a shit ton of trouble.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Fund "part" of a party or all of it? I don't recall during the years Obama won Obama funding the DNC completely. Or when Bill Clinton ran. I think this was a little unprecedented. And not in some type of "outsider" type of way but within the party.

You can't really say Bernie "latched" on. He did what he did within the party and even bowed graciously. Even knowing some of what happened. I think Americans would expect better of a party that sabotages organizing efforts outside of the 2 party system. 

See BLM to talk about "latching" on to something and sabotaging Democracy.

I'm not from the right I'm Liberal. I also used to vote strictly Democrat. I won't turn Republican but I'm also not ok with the DNC's corruption.

Hillary doesn't completely fund the DNC.  She bailed them out.  What you and others are alluding to is not what actually happened.

Right, in the context I was using it was referring to correct and not a political spectrum.  

16 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Nothing worse that the delusions of the willfully ignorant.

Carry on boys.

You really need to come to terms with the attacks on America and democracy, generally, that you are excusing and, by default, supporting. Then stop doing so.

17 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

You really need to come to terms with the attacks on America and democracy, generally, that you are excusing and, by default, supporting. Then stop doing so.

I'm not excusing them. 

But when I post a number of Tweets and a link from facebook that explain those attacks, from the guy that runs the ad department there, and one side blows off his conclusions (backed by hard data) that explain what really happened, I expect something other than a bullshit response from people.

Or worse yet, people that like you, claim to care but won't read the article because it doesn't fit their preconceived notions.

Thus rendering themselves willfully ignorant.

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

Sigh.

No.  Don't be an arrogant prick, answer the question.

You said this:

19 hours ago, Justafan said:

That's funny because the commission themselves were asked this very question and said no laws were broken.

Do you have a link to any evidence/press release/announcement that the FEC was asked about the various expenditures by the DNC and the HFA campaign to pay a foreign entity(ies) for oppo research?

Do you have any evidence that Steele registered with the FEC as a foreign agent of influence in the campaign/election, as required by law?

And do you have a link that says they came to the conclusion you're claiming they did? That "no laws were broken."

If you have the goods, provide them.

Otherwise you're just blowing smoke between sighs.

18 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Do you condemn the attacks by Russia to influence the election? Do you support the continued investigation into the nature and extent of those attacks?

Don't be silly Cyclops, of course.  ALL aspects of them.

Not just the ones that support your lame accusations that hillary lost because the Russkies backed Trump.

But I also know that the Russians, and the Soviets before them, have been doing this for decades.  And I find it odd that your kind never cared until now.

I also find it odd, that you seem distinctly less interested in the proof of the Russian's main goal, to sow discord in general, not favoring one side.

But even stranger still, is the fact that none of you seem to care that well over half the ads the Russians bought/ran, (56%) they did AFTER the election.  At the time when there could only be one goal in mind, that of making one side mistrust the process and the president.

And judging by the responses I see and read here daily for the last YEAR, you folks are helping the Russian plan work, almost to perfection.

You bought it hook, line and sinker.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

6 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

ALL aspects of them.

Awesome. Where are your posts expressing dismay and frustrations about the persons related to the indictments, pleas and connected persons stemming from Mueller's investigation so far?

11 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Awesome. Where are your posts expressing dismay and frustrations about the persons related to the indictments, pleas and connected persons stemming from Mueller's investigation so far?

Why isn't Trump retaliating right now? Enforcing sanctions?

We know why

19 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Do those cherries taste better when you've picked them fresh?

I believe Flynn will be exonerated.  It's a relatively minor crime not connected to the campaign, and everyone from the FBI to the DOJ to the judge that took his plea, screwed up the process.

I believe Papadopoulous was a nobody, and possibly an opposition mole.  He certainly has the creds for that.

The charges against Manafort and Gates stem from long before they were affiliated with the Trump campaign.  They were however, doing extensive business with the podestas during that era, so I'm hoping that's being looked into as well.

As for the 13 Russians, I don't see much ever happening there.  Putin won't allow them to be extradited, and Mueller knows that, so they're just so much window dressing at this point.  It would be nice to see some hefty fines and some jail time for them, but I'm pretty sure believing that will happen stems from delusional thinking, not reality.

Oh and thanks for proving yet again, that you don't really care about the 56% part.

Nothing like cementing a person's beliefs.

Edited by TitanDuckFan