ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

By July of 2016, (your video is dated the 27th)  hillary's emails were no longer in her possession, her computer(s) having long since been turned over to Crowdstrike and/or the emails to the State Dept. for FBI review.  Comey had already released what they knew about those emails.  Except the missing ones of course.

Lol ignoring the blatant deflecting, what are you trying to imply? That Trump doesn't know how email works or that he wasn't up to speed on what was going on when he made those comments?

4 minutes ago, reo said:

Lol ignoring the blatant deflecting, what are you trying to imply? That Trump doesn't know how email works or that he wasn't up to speed on what was going on when he made those comments?

Go ahead Mr. SCIF, show us how to remotely hack a computer that's been taken offline.

I'll wait.

Does DJT even know how to send an email? 

I don't know, and I don't care. 

Do you?

2 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Go ahead Mr. SCIF, show us how to remotely hack a computer that's been taken offline.

I'll wait.

So your point is that Trump didn't know what he was talking about. Alright.

You continually prove just how much that SCIF convo hurt your ego when you showed you didn't know shit. Its hilarious :D

Does DJT even know how to send an email? 

Apparently not.

I don't know, and I don't care. 

Do you?

Well I'm the guy that knows how a SCIF works. Do you?

This post shows just how shallow your argument gets when you go to these silly comments so quickly. You're trying to deflect from the lack of depth in your post by invoking an emotional response. Is laughter what you were going for?

19 minutes ago, reo said:

So your point is that Trump didn't know what he was talking about. Alright.

So, you either know it can't be done and are too chickenshit to admit it, or you don't care about the details, because you can't make it fit your bullshit narrative.

Or, you really did think it could be done.

Thanks for playing.

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

It's not media spin, it's evidence in the possession of a special prosecutor who has a lot more info than the VP of facebook.

He's talking strictly about the ads the Russians placed with facebook, what they consisted of, and the timing of them.

Reading the article he links, we find that 56% of the ads the Russians ran on facebook were run post election.  Those certainly can't be construed as trying to help anyone win.

Then we find that 25% of the ads they submitted were never run at all, and were never seen by anyone.

And the grand total of the ads only reached 10 million people.

But the part I'm sure you'd like to ignore, is the one that specifically shows how the Russians played both sides against each other.

Something that's still going on to this day.

31 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So, you either know it can't be done and are too chickenshit to admit it, or you don't care about the details, because you can't make it fit your bullshit narrative.

Or, you really did think it could be done.

Thanks for playing.

Huh? Trump is the one that said it. You can't deny that he said it. Whether it can't be done is a reflection on Trump understanding it or not. Nice attempt at deflecting it onto me though, SCIF-boy.