Conservative Press is Junk News

T-RAC

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Fox News isn't reporting, they create a narrative for their followers. Hannity and that Judge bitch have openly talked about helping Trump

Sheppard Smith is actually one of the best analysts in the business. I don’t watch much TV, but every time I see that guy he is a true journalist who crushes both sides when needed. He’s been killing Trump, and it’s always hilarious to hear the detractors say ‘but but...he’s a liberal!’ 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new Oxford study comes to the conclusion that conservatives and Trump supporters are the primary vectors for fake and misleading news.   Article describing study   Naturally, Fox

Not only was the national polls pretty close but where the election was won was a few swing states that were deemed "swing states"

That is not surprising to any literate person.

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Sheppard Smith is actually one of the best analysts in the business. I don’t watch much TV, but every time I see that guy he is a true journalist who crushes both sides when needed. He’s been killing Trump, and it’s always hilarious to hear the detractors say ‘but but...he’s a liberal!’ 

Smiths an idiot... He runs his mouth off as though he knows all the facts and then has to back track when the truth comes out... Laughable...