49ers Sign Garoppolo To Long Term Deal, 5 Years $137.5 Million

Jonboy

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What the hell are you talking about?  He got hurt after 3 games and missed the rest of last year.  The year prior he was 8-2 as a starter.

He is not the same thing as those other guys yet.  

And those are totally inaccurate stats.  He first year in SF he was 5-0 as a starter.  In year two, after teams had tape on him, he was 1-2...the fall had already begun.  As I said, keep watching.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robert Kraft is a total moron   The Pats possibly had a Montana to Young situation and blew it.     

Hopefully the Titans have a reason to give Mariota a $200M in 2020. 

The cap doesnt matter anymore. You guys are so scared of money thats not yours. 

16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Point is he might be but it is too early to make those kinds of silly comments.

That 49er team in 2017 finished 6-10 by the way.  As in they SUCKED until he became their QB.

Matt Cassell, Rob Johnson...seen it all before!!!  The silly comments came from you fools annointing him as the next superstar.  You think those silly comments may have been made a little too early???

4 hours ago, Righteous said:

Whaaaaa?????  I said that two years ago...in fact I said we’ve seen this movie before.  Scott Mitchell, Matt Shaub, Kevin Kolb, Matt Flynn, etc.  I was told unemphatically that G was the next great star by many posters.  Lol!  Do you not remember your stance that he would be better than Watson.  I think the words were, “you hook your wagon to Watson and you would hook yours to G.”  As I said, ball don’t lie! 

I already said I was wrong about Watson 

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I already said I was wrong about Watson 

Just remember, we’ve been doing this for 20 years.  I am rarely wrong.  In fact, I was wrong (in life) only one time last year.  After re-examining the issue, I was actually right...I just thought I was wrong.

11 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Both have a long way to go before being measured. 

Watson was number 55 on the top 100 list.   I am content in taking it year by year.  So far, he is succeeding.  Let me know when his career seems like a success to you.  

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

Watson was number 55 on the top 100 list.   I am content in taking it year by year.  So far, he is succeeding.  Let me know when his career seems like a success to you.  

Mariota was 50 on the top 100 list in 2017... so I guess you think he’s a raging success to then eh? 

Edited by titanruss