49ers Sign Garoppolo To Long Term Deal, 5 Years $137.5 Million

Jonboy

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robert Kraft is a total moron   The Pats possibly had a Montana to Young situation and blew it.     

Hopefully the Titans have a reason to give Mariota a $200M in 2020. 

The cap doesnt matter anymore. You guys are so scared of money thats not yours. 

5 hours ago, ap24786 said:

There will likely be posters like Oman defending him because he's a white non athletic QB whose team "believed in him" and paid him a big contract. 

You're retarded, this is totally unfounded

And yet some want to act like Mariota is the only guy that gets criticized for preseason terribleness? How fucking thin skinned are these homers on this site

As I've said, the biggest thing that's different here is that the people who get offended just get so damn riled up after every comment it actually derails shit like it never has before... The snark and "hate" has always been here but people would just move past it

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 minutes ago, japan said:

You hate the brown skinned?

Aside from Polynesians I could care less. I obv loved McNair. 

I like accurate aggressive QBs.

As for Jimmy G, yea he's starting to become a real worry. The offense looked better without him last season, he didn't look good last night and he's coming off the injury. 

SF took a gamble on a QB with a tiny sample size. His biggest selling point was Brady wanted him gone and BB wanted him

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Aside from Polynesians I could care less. I obv loved McNair. 

I like accurate aggressive QBs.

As for Jimmy G, yea he's starting to become a real worry. The offense looked better without him last season, he didn't look good last night and he's coming off the injury. 

SF took a gamble on a QB with a tiny sample size. His biggest selling point was Brady wanted him gone and BB wanted him

Whaaaaa?????  I said that two years ago...in fact I said we’ve seen this movie before.  Scott Mitchell, Matt Shaub, Kevin Kolb, Matt Flynn, etc.  I was told unemphatically that G was the next great star by many posters.  Lol!  Do you not remember your stance that he would be better than Watson.  I think the words were, “you hook your wagon to Watson and you would hook yours to G.”  As I said, ball don’t lie! 

7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What the hell are you talking about?  He got hurt after 3 games and missed the rest of last year.  The year prior he was 8-2 as a starter.

He is not the same thing as those other guys yet.  

He is absolutely the same as those guys.  Keep watching.  Lol