49ers Sign Garoppolo To Long Term Deal, 5 Years $137.5 Million

Jonboy

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robert Kraft is a total moron   The Pats possibly had a Montana to Young situation and blew it.     

Hopefully the Titans have a reason to give Mariota a $200M in 2020. 

The cap doesnt matter anymore. You guys are so scared of money thats not yours. 

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

@WG53...yep it’s totally the same thing.  Stop bullshitting me!  And this ass clown had done nothing yet the Patriots had a Montana Young situation?  I will keep shining the light as long as clowns keep having race as factor in it.  I want nothing other than play on the field to be the final measuring stick.  It is not.  Do you know after producing quite effectively, we had an OP about DeShaun Watson’s hype he was receiving for his actual play?  Yet, Jimmy G is Steve Young because of what?  And I am the one bringing race in.  No I am sick of the double standard.  As I said, miss me with the bullshit!

What the fuck?

On the first page all you see is people questioning it. You just see whatever you want to see so you can play the race card.

1 hour ago, Dinx81 said:

I think the argument was Dak isn’t worth 40M which is what was reported he was asking for. 

And here is the bullshit.  The argument was Dak was not worth $30M...even though he is more accomplished than Wentz or Jimmy G, somehow he deserves to be paid less.  Funny how you all love to change the subject.

8 minutes ago, Righteous said:

And here is the bullshit.  The argument was Dak was not worth $30M...even though he is more accomplished than Wentz or Jimmy G, somehow he deserves to be paid less.  Funny how you all love to change the subject.

Dallas was willing to pay 30M, he wanted 40M. Hes a 4th round pick and didn’t play well without Zeke. I think him pushing for an extra 10 mill a year caused people to even laugh at the 30 mill. Wentz was taken 2nd overall and Jimmy G was drafted second round. That plays a big part in it all. If race played a part people would be picking Wilson or Cams contract appart. Like ive said twice before, just because the Eagles are dumb and the 9ers are desperate doesn’t mean the Cowboys automatically have to be. 

6 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Dallas was willing to pay 30M, he wanted 40M. Hes a 4th round pick and didn’t play well without Zeke. I think him pushing for an extra 10 mill a year caused people to even laugh at the 30 mill. Wentz was taken 2nd overall and Jimmy G was drafted second round. That plays a big part in it all. If race played a part people would be picking Wilson or Cams contract appart. Like ive said twice before, just because the Eagles are dumb and the 9ers are desperate doesn’t mean the Cowboys automatically have to be. 

Where he was picked has nothing to do with the scenario at all.  These are the stupid double standards that are used to justify bullshit.  Does Tom Brady derserve to make less because he was drafted in the 5th round?  I am sure the marker will change to Super Bowls now.  That’s just predictable with these arguments on this Board.

Dak has outplayed both Wentz and G.  2 out of 3 years he has led his team to the playoffs.  Neither of the other 2 have done that.  The Cowboys must pay the going rate and if Philly, SF, set the market, oh well.  That’s not Dak’s fault and yes, the Cowboys and every other team must abide by what the market dictates.  But of course, racist White people don’t think the rules of the market and supply and demand should apply to the Black man!!! Lol!!!

Edited by Righteous

33 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Where he was picked has nothing to do with the scenario at all.  These are the stupid double standards that are used to justify bullshit.  Does Tom Brady derserve to make less because he was drafted in the 5th round?  I am sure the marker will change to Super Bowls now.  That’s just predictable with these arguments on this Board.

Dak has outplayed both Wentz and G.  2 out of 3 years he has led his team to the playoffs.  Neither of the other 2 have done that.  The Cowboys must pay the going rate and if Philly, SF, set the market, oh well.  That’s not Dak’s fault and yes, the Cowboys and every other team must abide by what the market dictates.  But of course, racist White people don’t think the rules of the market and supply and demand should apply to the Black man!!! Lol!!!

Are you trying to compare Brady to Dak? Dak is on his rookie deal so yes it matters where he was drafted. Bradys been playing for 15+years. We said Jimmy wasn’t worth his contract, so why would Dak be worth more for one playoff win? Guess Mariota should get 40 right along with Dak with his one playoff win. 

3 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Are you trying to compare Brady to Dak? Dak is on his rookie deal so yes it matters where he was drafted. Bradys been playing for 15+years. We said Jimmy wasn’t worth his contract, so why would Dak be worth more for one playoff win? Guess Mariota should get 40 right along with Dak with his one playoff win. 

As I said, stupid arguments to try to justify bullshit.  

4 minutes ago, Righteous said:

As I said, stupid arguments to try to justify bullshit.  

So without the racist tirade you think Dak is worth 68 million more than Jimmy G? 30 million gets Dak more than Jimmy. Some people feel that Dak isn’t even worth that, and thats not just the posters here. The problem is you went straight to the race card when there is no evidence that the people posting were trying to be racist.