Btowner

Winning: $1.50 extra each paycheck

Rolltide   
On 2/6/2018 at 5:23 AM, BigTT said:

I own parts of many corporations through my mutual funds...and since those companies actually produce products, employee workers and produce profits it sounds better than ANY government ran program to me.

Jesus christ did somebody steal your account? That is the most sensible thing you have said in years.

Rolltide   

Starkiller thinks that people who pay no income tax should get a bigger tax cut. Huh? In short we should hand unproductive people free money because they are failures.

If the rich get a lot more it is because they are paying a lot more already!!!

The wealth envy thing is lame.  You can disagree that tax cuts are good for the economy but for those who do think that tax cuts are good for the economy you actually have to cut taxes and that means the rich and upper middle class will benefit. 

BigTT   
19 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Do you libtards think that increasing the earned income tax credit is a form of tax cut?

If I were KING  the first thing I would do is END earned Income tax credit.  Poor people should pay their fair share.  

Justafan   

Well, now we know BigTT is a liar.  Not a particularly good one either to get called out so easily on a message board.

One thing all of the guys on here who are worth real money have in common.  Clear, articulate, thoughtful writing laced with intelligence and careful restraint.  

Edited by Justafan

abenjami   

I just did my taxes and got slammed by AMT.

I also had to pay some "additional Medicare tax" to redistribute some of my income because the lower classes aren't pulling their weight.

If the new tax plan stops that from happening again, i'm all for it.

27 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I just did my taxes and got slammed by AMT.

I also had to pay some "additional Medicare tax" to redistribute some of my income because the lower classes aren't pulling their weight.

If the new tax plan stops that from happening again, i'm all for it.

We are already under the new tax plan and it didn’t help you...

BigTT   
On 2/9/2018 at 6:09 AM, Justafan said:

Well, now we know BigTT is a liar.  Not a particularly good one either to get called out so easily on a message board.

One thing all of the guys on here who are worth real money have in common.  Clear, articulate, thoughtful writing laced with intelligence and careful restraint.  

You are NOT invited to my beach property.