Realistically who do you want at 25?

kyle021

I think if James/Harrison slip to 25 we have to pull the trigger even if we have Cyprien. 

If McFadden/Oliver/Webster/Jackson is at 25 and we have Cyp and Harrison is on board I would prefer the CB

if DaRon Payn who I think is a top 15 talent is at 25 you have to go that route. He is a physical freak and powerful and disruptive. It’s hard to find DL late in the 2nd like him. He reminds me of Hageman

ive come to terms Roquan Smith will not be a Titan and neither will Leonard because he won’t be at our pick. 

Pick 25 in my eyes has to be defense. I like Landry but I don’t think he will be available and I don’t think we touch Key with a ten foot pole unless it’s rounds 4+

The only offensive guys I take at 25 are Ridley, Sutton, Andrews, Michel, or Jones. I hate it, but we are sticking with Henry so I can kiss the dream or Sony Michel being our RB goodbye however if Ronald Jones is at our pick in round 2... how do you pass up the next Jamaal Charles? Especially in a Kubiak scheme...

so in the end. After all that. 

Josh Jackson is my first guy, followed by Ronnie Harrison, and Derwin James and Isiah Oliver (Marcus Peters 2.0)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Help those of us that don’t follow NCAA. Please post position with names. 

someone with a high motor and excels on special teams

JR 1st round picks so far have been very need based, so whatever he thinks is our biggest need is what I think he'll try to do. And I think he would like to find someone who could start right away, wh

Just now, headhunter said:

Rashaan Evans is my pick as of right now but it will change. he can play any LB spot and is an explosive athelete. Big fan. I like most of the CBs too. 

I like Evans but he reminds me of the ILB last year from Bama who is good all around but just not special. 

His combine could change minds...

Price/Daniels can also be in play at OG and convert to C next year after Jones

Just now, headhunter said:

Im not that big fan of Sam Hubbard as of right now. He just looks like a guy compared to Nick Bosa. Bosa jumps off the tape i cant say the same about Hubbard. He would play Morgans spot so i dont think we would pick. 

this is the issue JRob is going to have at 25, will he take an OLB that is just an average toiler that might get you 6-8 sacks a season on the back of pure effort, basically another Morgan.

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

this is the issue JRob is going to have at 25, will he take an OLB that is just an average toiler that might get you 6-8 sacks a season on the back of pure effort, basically another Morgan.

I mean he can play all 3 downs theres some pass rushers csn only play 3rd down so i dunno. Not up to me.

So far, JR 1st round picks have been very need based. He hinted at WR and CB early last year. I'd look out for whatever comments he makes about the draft to try to figure out what he thinks the biggest needs are.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised at a trade up or trade down from 25. It's a big cost, but if we packaged a 1 and 2, that could get us into the 10-15 range where you might be able to get a Smith, Derwin James, etc.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

the real unknown is whether JRob would take a lower ranked OLB simply because of need, ahead of a better player who might be an OG/RB/CB.

Id be kinda surprised Jrob will spend a first round pick on a part time player. and i dont think Hubbard would play Orakpos spot. 

2 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

So far, JR 1st round picks have been very need based. He hinted at WR and CB early last year. I'd look out for whatever comments he makes about the draft to try to figure out what he thinks the biggest needs are.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised at a trade up or trade down from 25. It's a big cost, but if we packaged a 1 and 2, that could get us into the 10-15 range where you might be able to get a Smith, Derwin James, etc.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to trading down from 25 into the early part of round 2, unless there is a surprise slider who makes it to 25, there doesn't seem to be much difference between what you could get at 25 and what you could get at 35.

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Id be kinda surprised Jrob will spend a first round pick on a part time player. and i dont think Hubbard would play Orakpos spot. 

this is why I think OG is a real possibility at 25, its a position of need and as recent FA periods have shown, teams are starting to pay huge money for good OG.