Wray Prepared to Issue a Rebuttal if Nunes Memo is Released

Mythos27

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-director-prepared-to-issue-rebuttal-if-nunes-memo-released-fran-townsend/

Good. These deceivers don't get to peddle their BS narrative to the American people unchecked. Put all the info in context and let the public decide. We're about to find out why the cons blocked the dems' version of the memo.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this place hasn't changed at all. 

Duckfan has gone full deep state. Eventually this type of partisanship asks for a complete leave of your senses.    Say goodbye to ones grasp of reality, at least for now. Everyone’s coming

This is definitely an appeal to authority but if we were drawing teams here we would have @Cyrus, @Bink, @OILERMAN, @oldschool, @reo, @Pragidealist, @Btowner, @begooode, @mmmmmbeeer, @BeedoeLaw. @Ches

Wow, she said a lot of the right things.

Townsend, who spent 13 years at the Justice Department, said it's simply "not possible" for one partisan actor to push through a FISA warrant or to obtain one based on a single piece of evidence.  "There's multiple internal reviews in the FBI, there's a legal review at the Justice Department, it goes to the attorney general, or in this case, the deputy who reviews it and then it goes to an independent federal judge who looks at it.

Telling the world that if Nunes is correct, and there was FISA abuse, that many people in the FBI and obama's justice department were involved.  Not just Peter Strzok and/or Andy McCabe and/or Lisa Page.

Which is what a lot people have suspected all along.

I'm starting to understand why so many are resisting this release.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Can any of you tell me why the Republicans voted down allowing the Dems to release their memo? I’ll wait. 

They didn't.

They simply hadn't seen it, nor had Schiff allowed the whole HoR to see it.  It was deliberated on by the HPSCI on Monday night, and they agreed they would vote on releasing it once the whole House review of it was complete.

Before the Nunes memo was voted on, the entire HoR had a week-long opportunity to review it, and a copy had been shown to Wray and friends at the FBI.

Schiff hasn't taken his through those processes yet.

Just now, TitanDuckFan said:

They didn't.

They simply hadn't seen it, nor had Schiff allowed the whole HoR to see it.  It was deliberated on by the HPSCI on Monday night, and they agreed they would vote on releasing it once the whole House review of it was complete.

Before the Nunes memo was voted on, the entire HoR had a week-long opportunity to review it, and a copy had been shown to Wray and friends at the FBI.

Schiff hasn't taken his through those processes yet.

Okay, then why not wait to allow both sides the opportunity to go through that process? 

52 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

And it stated everything I knew before even reading it, except now I’ve read the whole goddamn thing and am even more reviled at the Republicans than I could have believed. Fucking traitors. All the Dems wanted was for the FBI and DOJ to have the ability to speak on their behalf, as well as to at least note to the committee what could possibly jeopardize national security. Nope. The Dems then moved to have the memos released at the same time. Nope. So the Republicans couldn’t wait a week? Nope. How you figure this wasn’t directly partisan is beyond me. They want control of the narrative so as to eventually bring down Mueller. It’s fucking obvious. 

53 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

The Nunes memo went through the process already.  It sat down there in the vault for a week and Schiff dragged his feet.

No, Schiff pooped in his pants...

Wray goes down and begs Trump to redact names of the guilty... LOL ... If Wrey says he'll quit if Trump allows memo to be seen --- Trump should boot his ass and get this wimp ass out too... All of these people --- dems included should want this stuff to come out --- throw them all under the bus...

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Inaccuracies. Once fixed, it will be able to be released.

Bigger question, why are the Dems releasing a spin memo to counter the official House Intel Committee Memo?

You do understand only Schiff and Nunes have seen the underlying sources for th memo, yes? You do realize that it is believed that Nunes made this partisan by omitting several key points? Go read the transcript from TDF and come back with some po’dunk response defending what happened. There’s no reason the FBI and DOJ should not have at the very least a say on what information is against national security, regardless of the fact if the committee will rubber stamp the memo. You realize the Dems have a right of rebuttal to the narrative. The fact the Republicans blocked the FBI, the DOJ, and the Dems from discussing national security measures as well as inaccuracies while disallowing the minority memo approval until a week after their memo is released is some of the most highly partisan shit to ever happen in this country? Yes? No? Now give the polisci major, independent, who voted for Ron Paul, a two sentence retard explanation. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And it stated everything I knew before even reading it, except now I’ve read the whole goddamn thing and am even more reviled at the Republicans than I could have believed. Fucking traitors. All the Dems wanted was for the FBI and DOJ to have the ability to speak on their behalf, as well as to at least note to the committee what could possibly jeopardize national security. Nope. The Dems then moved to have the memos released at the same time. Nope. So the Republicans couldn’t wait a week? Nope. How you figure this wasn’t directly partisan is beyond me. They want control of the narrative so as to eventually bring down Mueller. It’s fucking obvious. 

Mueller has had over a year to get something --- there is a reason there is no Trump Russia conspiracy...

Where is the evidence? The evidence points elsewhere and it's not at Trump...

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You do understand only Schiff and Nunes have seen the underlying sources for th memo, yes? You do realize that it is believed that Nunes made this partisan by omitting several key points? Go read the transcript from TDF and come back with some po’dunk response defending what happened. There’s no reason the FBI and DOJ should not have at the very least a say on what information is against national security, regardless of the fact if the committee will rubber stamp the memo. You realize the Dems have a right of rebuttal to the narrative. The fact the Republicans blocked the FBI, the DOJ, and the Dems from discussing national security measures as well as inaccuracies while disallowing the minority memo approval until a week after their memo is released is some of the most highly partisan shit to ever happen in this country? Yes? No? Now give the polisci major, independent, who voted for Ron Paul, a two sentence retard explanation. 

What manure... Why did the FBI and Justice Department take so long in giving up the evidence? until subpoenaed?

Allowing the minority 10 page response memo to go through the same procedure the GOP memo had to go through--- tough shit--- it's Schiff that tried to hide all this information no wonder he's freaking out... The dem memo and the transcripts will hopefully be released too... Show it all be transparent... Dems didn't want a memo out because they don't want any of this out... They're in the middle of this fix...