Titans to Hire Matt LaFleur for OC

tgo

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the people who have been shitting on JRob and Vrabel need to stay silent. 

Okay maybe people can just calm the fuck down now?   Good job Vrabel.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm just as excited, if not more so, to see the return of the quick pass. That deadly slant route that Mariota threw to Kendall Wright in his first game against Tampa has been sorely missed.

Yes. It was infuriating watching our offense. A fireable offense it turns out. 

7 hours ago, Face said:

Tom Cable would've been a perfect OL coach, he's been teaching zone blocking for a

zillion years.

Would love to have Cable oversee our offensive line him and Taylor would be an interesting pair.

3 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Robtallica:  Master of Puppets

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings 
Twisting your mind, and smashing your dreams 
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing 
Just call my name, cause I'll hear you scream 
Master, master 
Just call my name, cause I'll hear you scream 
Master, master.

Took me about 15 seconds to draw up this pos...

Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets_cover.jpg.66333f1dfbcba27cb477a91ed587e341.jpg

Wow i come upon this as i was listening to this very album with my 12 year old son we are on track Sanitarium right now. Those first few albums Kill Em All through And Justice For All are all masterpieces. He has been into Metallica a couple years now his favorite is the Black Album,he loves Black Sabbath,Metallica,Motorhead,AC/DC,etc.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I like the hire for a few reasons. The Shanahan/McVay offensive system is the best imo. According to Benoit the Rams ran a lot of the same stuff the Titans did, heavy sets and bunch formations in close. They'll also run a lot of playaction, which Mariota excelled at. He'll likely keep a lot of the stuff that worked well. He'll also add his own stuff.

Secondly LaFleur had a hand in rebuilding Goff, something Mariota needs. He needs to master the basics, simple drop backs and mechanics. If the offense is going to work Mariota will have to return to his 2016 form when he was on fire. 

Benoit doesn’t know what he’s talking about. They had the highest percentage of 11 personnel in the league. More snaps with three receivers means more bunch formations overall, but in terms of percentages they were spread more often than not. 

38 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Benoit doesn’t know what he’s talking about. They had the highest percentage of 11 personnel in the league. More snaps with three receivers means more bunch formations overall, but in terms of percentages they were spread more often than not. 

You'd have to hear the interview.

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If you haven't heard the actual interview, it's worth listening to instead of taking Napoleon's word for it. He's still trying to defend himself from the laughter at supporting Mularkey's offense all the way to the end. According to Napoleon it's the same offense. The interview drew many distinctions.

Just now, Jamalisms said:

According to Napoleon it's the same offense. The interview drew many distinctions. If you haven't heard the actual interview, it's worth listening to instead of taking Napoleon's word for it. He's still trying to defend himself from the laughter at supporting Mularkey's offense all the way to the end.

I figured that’s where it was headed. 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Currently i like Mastodon, korns new stuff is actually good, In This Moment, Hell Yeah. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Whitechapel, Mudvayne, Static X, Electric Wizard, Tool, Fear Factory. 

@Somedude

27 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

THE WIZAAAAARD!

PAUUUUL SIIIIMOOOON

YUUUSUUF ISLAAAAM