Rumor: Leaked Details Of New Uniforms

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaked...New home and away uniforms!!!  

This sounds like bullshit.    Strunk already said there would be no logo changes. 

Buddy of mine works for the Titans. Said it isn't true. 

Posted Images

Also something to consider - it's very possible that the account by this person was accurate in that these mock-ups/images were generated. It wouldn't uncommon for a consultant to present a number of options, including some very dramatic ones, to the client. That's especially true for organizations that only re-brand very occasionally (decades) since the client's taste and preferences may be a complete unknown.

So dramatic options are sometimes presented to gauge the client. Generally speaking, designers want to elicit strong emotions when working with clients. (love this, hate that). That gives much clearer parameters for what to design since those outside the creative industry often struggle to articulate what they actually want. 

Sounds hideous and don't believe it for a second. Amy already said the logo is not changing and they just made major locker room remodel with a giant version of the current logo. That would be a waste of money to last 1 season to redo it all over again. 

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

The thumb tack is actually mean to to be a fireball right? Someone on reddit was trying to tell me it’s a shield but I thought the logo was meant to symbolize the Titan Prometheus giving fire to humans. 

According to the Titans Wiki. 

When the team was renamed the Titans, the club introduced a new logo: a circle with three stars, similar to that found on the flag of Tennessee, containing a large "T" with a trail of flames similar to a comet.

Sounds horrible.  The light Columbia blue is low on my list of preferred cklors, but this sounds like hyped up arena unis.  Red as a primary really sucks.  Navy is my preferred primary.

I personally prefer the sword logo, although I do like the thought of the flames representing what I --Prometheus -- gave to humanity.

This whole OP post sounds like BS to me.

pro