what position group does JRob attack first this offseason

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front 7, especially Edge. Morgan/Orakpo lack that explosive first step. An elite pass rusher would be nice.

Jrob looks like a doggy style kind of man....so, I predict that he'll totally switch things up and focus on reverse cowgirl this offseason.

The whole FA class at large is trash basically. A few decent guards. 

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

no questioning his talent, some think he is another Randy Gregory off the field.

he is the opposite of what JRob looks for in his players.

What exactly were his "issues"?  All I know is that he basically took the summer off to deal with some off field stuff.

If he has serious off-field concerns, I really don't see us taking him. Not in the 1st round. JR has played it fairly safe with his picks. Adoree being the riskiest, but that had more to do with play than character. But all of his 1st round picks so far have been guys with high character who were productive and started a lot. I think he's a guy who likes minimizing risk.

8 minutes ago, rns90 said:

What exactly were his "issues"?  All I know is that he basically took the summer off to deal with some off field stuff.

watching the Draft Show which is about as good pre-draft coverage as you can get, even though its Cowboys leaning, they cover so many prospects.

when discussing Key they immediately put him in the would not touch pile, there are question marks on his commitment to the game, the people he hangs around with, and finally rumors of substance abuse like Gregory.

he is a top 5 talent that will fall, how far, who knows.

usually only teams like the Bengals/Seahawks/Cowboys take chances on guys like this.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

@AussieTitanFan08 

pretty much agree all around. It’s basically some spot cleanup outside of the LB group. 

We need at least one spot on the interior online upgraded with some competition there. We we need a safety and dB still. Need a 3rd down/slot Rb. Backup QB.

good depth and competition everywhere. 

We we are in a great spot.