Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Those who want me gone and have the balls to do something about it....

52O   
1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And it was about two posts above the one you qouted.

Further evidence of all the really intelligent people who think they're better than everyone around here...

Im

>

u

Dinx81   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And it was about two posts above the one you qouted.

Further evidence of all the really intelligent people who think they're better than everyone around here...

You never specified passing TDs when you said "bet". I directly quoted you. You changed the parameters of the bet and made a new one. 15 games 27 TDs. 

Its cool that 520 let you off of that though. 

Edited by Dinx81

Somedude   
On 1/30/2018 at 11:33 PM, patsplat said:

11-5?  After 9-7?

How about this.  If Titans do worse than 13-3, then YOU have to let ME choose your avatar.

I rather he does this to his keyboard face and penis

On 2/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, HigherLogic said:

[email protected] this thread

I'm not sure what happened these past few months, but Jake is definitely becoming unhinged on top of being a retard. 

No offense @JakePA_Titan, I am definitely more sympathetic to your plight after reading this thread.

How so?

What in this thread was I wrong about?

On 1/28/2018 at 12:14 AM, Dinx81 said:

Sounds like that includes rushing TDs. Never said anything about it being only passing TDs

Even if that was the case....

11 passing TDs and 2 rushing.

Still a loser!

On 1/16/2018 at 10:16 AM, titanruss said:

we may very well go from the easiest to the hardest SOS 

Nope. Wasnt even close to the toughest. And it was tougher, but the difference wasnt very significant.

On 1/16/2018 at 2:50 AM, titanruss said:

not sure anybody really gives a fuck. 

but your premise is wrong. 

colts will have luck back, we play a tougher division, jags will be better, houston will have its QB back. 

we have 2 easy games. 2... as of now. giants/jets. thats it. its a murderous schedule as of now. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 3.46.56 PM.png

Said the Jags would be better....

See, ultimately you nor anyone else really knows what the fuck will happen throughout a season. Good idea of what will happen, sure. But nothing is certain.

Philly wasn't the same team this year.

NE sucked on the road. Guess where we got to play both of those teams? Yup, at home!

Jacksonville obviously took a steeeeeeep nose dive.

Again, our schedule was slightly tougher, but not close to what most ppl expected it to be. 

And we made it harder than it should have been losing to teams like MIA and BUFF. 

On 1/16/2018 at 3:21 AM, titanruss said:

yep... you dont have a clue if that zit on your butthole is a botfly, a pinworm that got a little lost, or herpes. but it looks a fuckton worse than it did yesterday. 

the schedule is obviously much harder. do a simple SOS count and comparison to beginning/end of this past year, and the beginning of next year. 

you'll get why everyone is laughing at your expectations and "gutsy" bet that we dont win 2 more games next year than we did this year. 

we should have been 10-6 or better in 2016... but we werent and we got worse product the next year. its all that needed to be seen. 

again... its not about the record this year... or even next really... its about the next 15 years of mariotas career and getting him on the right path to be one of the greats. because thats what will take us far. mularkey was obviously the wrong guy there. you gotta cut bait and take the (small) risk for larger future gains

So is Vrabel the right guy???