Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Those who want me gone and have the balls to do something about it....

7 minutes ago, 52O said:

Wasn’t Jax the the easiest? I thought I saw they were the easiest...and mostly cuz they played us and we played them lol

Tied

32 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

I'm disappointed in the board. This thread had potential. 

we just dont care that much.

everyone is too damn happy

6 hours ago, 52O said:

Non divisional

are we playing savage and brisset and bortles? That’s six games that’ll be a lot harder lol

youre so dense. Our sos was second easiest this year. If you’re fair you’d say if we have the same sos then that’s the only fair bet 

But we have Mariota!!

I thought he was so great. I thought our new coach is going to maximize EVERYONES potential, including Marcus?

And Watson and a chronically injured Luck scare you?

Ok, be a bitch then. Stay pussy. Dont take the bet. Expect mediocracy.

13 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Buy a fucking clue. 

You think Marcus was the only inconsistent player on this team in the last two years

The O-Line ran hot&cold all year this season.  Mularkey told you that NUMEROUS times,... "We didn't block well."  Duh!

Second year receivers regularly ran the wrong routes, dropped passes, and got called for obvious pick plays.  That's coaching.  All of it.  And Mularkey spelled it out every time.  You took his excuses for blaming the players.  Reality says it was his position coaching.

Henry was soft one game and a beast the next.  We NEVER knew which Murray we were gonna get from one week to the next. 

Was that just the way Marcus handed off? 

LOL

You might think of only one player, but the rest of us heard it loud and clear.  Mularkey told us all season long how these players weren't being coached up to their potential.  You obviously chose to ignore that.  What sounded like Mularkey blaming players, was actually him blaming his staff, admitting his fuckups.  But you and a few others here never seemed to grasp that part.  Oh he blamed the players alright, but who is responsible for teaching them their routes?  And their blocking assignments?  Who COULD HAVE set up the Juggs machine and assigned times to use it?

Who DIDN'T do those things?

Care to discuss the playcalls?  Route combinations? Number of routes? Bunched formations?  Converging routes? 

Calling the same run play(s) 8 or 9 times, waiting for it to "pop" because Robiskie saw a hole once or twice?  He admitted it.  Weren't you listening?

Want to discuss an archaic scheme that no player coming out of college in the last 10 years has ever played in?  That any decent coach would understand was going to need more time, and more extensive training to execute?

Or was that JRob's fault because he didn't make his draft picks from colleges that ran the old "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offenses?

I don't need to make a bet with you.  Slapping down your bullshit assertions is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Go take your idiotic assumptions elsewhere.

Lmao. Omg. Go off bro!

Thats not what I said. You buy a fucking clue and undertand what the hell was said. I didnt read any of this other blabber because youre a moron.

I said when I think about what it would take to maximize Mariotas potential, thats what I thought. Making him more of a runner.

And you want to talk about maximizing everyones. Well no shit thats the goal.

But I was Mariota specific for a reason.

Fucking retard.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Omg. Go off bro!

Thats not what I said. You buy a fucking clue and undertand what the hell was said. I didnt read any of this other blabber because youre a moron.

I said when I think about what it would take to maximize Mariotas potential, thats what I thought. Making him more of a runner.

And you want to talk about maximizing everyones. Well no shit thats the goal.

But I was Mariota specific for a reason.

Fucking retard.

Call the whambulance little bitch, I have better things to do.

10 hours ago, Justafan said:

How about we bet if Marcus looks better in a new offense?  Has more TD's than INTs.  

This is just silly, immature posturing, trying to set up a bet you are pretty sure you can win just so you can say I told you so later.  

7/32 teams won 11 games or more this season.  Those are pretty tall odds even for a good team.  The Titans could take a step back next year record-wise and this still is the right long-term move.  

Ok bet. 5 year ban says he doesnt have more passing TDs than he did in 2016.

It was still the same offense.

So make the bet.

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Call the whambulance little bitch, I have better things to do.

Haha. Which is why you still here and responded.

Ok.

Keep talking cheap and like a bitch boy.

Whambulance.

Lol what are you 16? You just watch joe dirt last night and wanna be a kidd rock faggot boy? 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

52O   
22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So make the bet.

Deal with an injury clause he can’t miss more games than he did that year 

Justafan   
45 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So make the bet.

2017 and it's a bet.  Otherwise, you just keep moving the goal posts so why should I make a bet like that on your terms?  I could care less what you think about Mularkey, and I could care less if you hang around the board or not.  

52O   
5 hours ago, 52O said:

Lol I accept his bet and he dissapears

#bitchasscracka

5 hours ago, Justafan said:

2017 and it's a bet.  Otherwise, you just keep moving the goal posts so why should I make a bet like that on your terms?  I could care less what you think about Mularkey, and I could care less if you hang around the board or not.  

He should be able to by default. I mean 13, really...

Again, it was the same offense and coaches in 2016. We know his potential. We saw what he is capable of already.

If you believe the staff was that bad and confident JR will find a coach who can maximize everyone's potential, Mariota reaching 30 TDs (or only 27) shouldnt be that big of a worry of yours.

Plus, I would also imagine whoever th next coach is, we wont be as run heavy which should give him more oppurtunities, no?

Wanna bet he can get 14. If you think thats a fair bet....Lol. Weak. Shows how much confidence you have in him....

6 hours ago, 52O said:

1 hour ago, 52O said:

Lol I accept his bet and he dissapears

#bitchasscracka

Lmao. I was at work. I undertsand that word might not be in the ghetto dictionaries, but us crackers earn our living...we dont beg, borrow, and steal for it...

At least 15 games and 27+ TDs. For a 5 year ban.

Bet

52O   
11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. I was at work. I undertsand that word might not be in the ghetto dictionaries, but us crackers earn our living...we dont beg, borrow, and steal for it...

At least 15 games and 27+ TDs. For a 5 year ban.

Bet

Deal cracker ass cracker