Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Those who want me gone and have the balls to do something about it....

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I will bet anyone a 2 year ban that we aren't better than 10-6 next year.

Talk about bravery, of course the Titans aren't going to win 11 games next year.....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, 52O said:

So you bet that we might be worse with a schedule that’s likely one of the top 10’hardest instead one of the top 2 easiest....wow you’re really brave lol

ill make a bet, if our SOS is the same I bet a 5 year ban we win more than 9 games 

accept my bet if you aren’t a pussy @JakePA_Titan

This year, we played 3 teams that made the playoffs.

Next year, we are set to play 4 teams that made the playoffs and one of those are Buffalo. Much tougher!

Ppl see NE and PHI and want to say its tougher, but you have no idea what will transpire throughout the year. 

If you were confident in the players on this team and confident in JR to get the right HC, who can maximize thise players talents, you wouldnt have to wait for some meaningless bullshit ranking to come out to bet.

And with that, you want to call someone a pussy. Lol. Fucking comical.

Wait for your bullshit ranking to come out and come talk to me....

2 hours ago, siamesedinasour said:

Need an injury clause and definitely 10 wins as the max. You can't forgive Mularkey of any losses.

Why, EVERYONE acknowledged we most likely beat MIA with Mariota able to play. So everyone believes we should have at least won 10.

Now that ppl think MM held us back, and we will now be better. You have to get to 11 to be better, no?

I find it funny that everyone thinks we will ve better but are so reluctant to bet on something they feel so strongly about. Now everyone needs ifs ands or buts to make a bet.

2 hours ago, Kirkster said:

No need for the bet challenge man. Calm down.

i actually agree with most of what you've been saying. I think MIke Mularkey has gotten a bit of a rough deal here. Jrob just didn't have the faith in him at the end of the day. So I actually have respect for Jrob sticking with his convictions, hope he is right.

Mularkey took a team that was in absolute rockbottom and made us a much more competitive, respectable team. 2 winning seasons and a playoff appearance + win. He does deserve credit for that. He definitely had his issues, but I do think some are too hard on him. It was time to move on, but he did do good things for this organization.

However, he's just not the answer if we want to get this team and Marcus to that SB type level. I give JR credit because it could backfire. But I like that he's not playing it safe and is not content with barely squeaking by. JR is playing for championships, not settling for mediocre. I watched the Chargers for years get by on mediocrity and they've squandered Philip Rivers career. How Rivers has never even reached a SB and only made the AFCCG one time is pitiful.

Edited by socaltitan

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Some people take message boards faaaaaaaaaaaar too seriously.

Its all in good fun, man. 

Would it not be more fun for a lot of people if Im gone? That's what they imply anyway. Im giving ppl that chance, and they're scared of not being able to chat on a forum for two years themselves.

They are the ones that take it too seriously.

Im trying to have fun with it. I like to make bets. Sorry.

2 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I'm amazed you think anyone would even care.

Stupid is bad enough.

When you add arrogance to that, you become worthy of the ignore button.

Jus' sayin'

Add your name to the list, bruh.

Jus' sayin'

2 hours ago, Kirkster said:

No need for the bet challenge man. Calm down.

i actually agree with most of what you've been saying. I think MIke Mularkey has gotten a bit of a rough deal here. Jrob just didn't have the faith in him at the end of the day. So I actually have respect for Jrob sticking with his convictions, hope he is right.

Even if that's how you feel, there are at least a dozen that disagree with you. That is who this is for. 

Watch, next year when jonboy or someone does a "make your prediction thread", ppl win predict 11 or 12 wins but still won't take that bet. 

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

Hopefully no one takes this bet because I don’t want Simple Jake banned. 

Part of what makes this place special is that making fun of retards is accepted and outright encouraged. 

Which is you know damn well it don't matter if Im here or not. You'll just find someone else to target because it is necessary for you to find enjoyment. Having an actual conversation is rather mature for someone with your state of mind.

And yea, it is cool that you can make fun of all but one type of people on here. Must be real rewarding for someone like you.

18 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Mularkey took a team that was in absolute rockbottom and made us a much more competitive, respectable team. 2 winning seasons and a playoff appearance + win. He does deserve credit for that. He definitely had his issues, but I do think some are too hard on him. It was time to move on, but he did do good things for this organization.

However, he's just not the answer if we want to get this team and Marcus to that SB type level. I give JR credit because it could backfire. But I like that he's not playing it safe and is not content with barely squeaking by. JR is playing for championships, not settling for mediocre. I watched the Chargers for years get by on mediocrity and they've squandered Philip Rivers career. How Rivers has never even reached a SB and only made the AFCCG one time is pitiful.

Serious thoughts.. 

I seriously think MM was doing his absolute best to turn Mariota into a NFL QB. Maybe you dsiagree or maybe you do agree and just think MM wasn't doing a good job.

But when I hear ppl get excited because JR says "we need someone who can maximize our players potential", I think of one player. Marcus.

And when I think "maximize Mariotas potential", I think, use his legs more.

So I fear that is what JR is thinking and what he wants from the next HC, and that Mariota actually does get ruined like ppl thought MM would, and he becomes the next RG3.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Talk about bravery, of course the Titans aren't going to win 11 games next year.....:rolleyes:

Yea, the lack of acceptors shows how much confidence they actually have in these players...

not sure anybody really gives a fuck. 

but your premise is wrong. 

colts will have luck back, we play a tougher division, jags will be better, houston will have its QB back. 

we have 2 easy games. 2... as of now. giants/jets. thats it. its a murderous schedule as of now. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 3.46.56 PM.png

For everyone crying about a tougher schedule...

http://m.titansonline.com/news/article-4/Titans-2018-Opponents-Now-Set/6aed7349-164a-4c62-a96e-a98596869be9

So going by 2017 opponent records....

Our non divisional 2017 opponents had a total of 75 wins.

Our non divisional 2018 opponents have a total of 83 wins. Only 8 more wins and those numbers are skewed because CLE is absolute trash.

So for the people who are actually crying about it being tougher.... @52O @8MM