Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Those who want me gone and have the balls to do something about it....

A lot of you have been saying you want me gone.

Yet a lot of you are too pussy to ever accept a bet I lay down.

Well lets see how bad you want me gone and if you are willing to sacrifice something yourself to make that happen.

I will bet anyone a 2 year ban that we aren't better than 10-6 next year. Stats, Mariotas or any other players progression means dick.

It doesn't matter if we make the playoffs at 9-7 and go win the SB. We're betting strictly regular season record.

Who has that much confidence that MM was that bad and are willing to sacrifice a 2 year ban?

Note that I personally believe this was a 11-5 team this year. I believe if not for Mariotas injury and a couple of poorly timed mistakes by players, we beat MIA and SF which gives us 11. And probably even ARI which gives us 12.

That is why I chose 10-6 (11 wins) and not 9-7 as the mark. And seeing how a lot of you predicted 11 or 12 wins even with MM as the HC, it's not like improving by 2 wins should be a tough accomplishment considering a lot of you think we will be better simply because we fired MM.

Also note that I dislike doing this because it could result in me cheering against them at some point. But I want to show (not that I already haven't) that I feel MM to be a damn fine coach and one who got disrespected far too much around here. Also that a lot of our problems weren't a direct result of him.

It's put up or shut up time. I know none of you will shut up, but who has the balls to put up?

P.S. Im not making this bet with someone who is relatively new.

52O   

So you bet that we might be worse with a schedule that’s likely one of the top 10’hardest instead one of the top 2 easiest....wow you’re really brave lol

ill make a bet, if our SOS is the same I bet a 5 year ban we win more than 9 games 

accept my bet if you aren’t a pussy @JakePA_Titan

Edited by 52O

Next year was going to be a tough year regardless of coaching staff based on the schedule the way it looks now. 

I don't see anyway we'd be better than 8-8 with this staff.  That way to early record poll I said 6-10.  I think with the right staff that maximizes the offense we can get to 10-6 barring injured players even with the schedule. 

Kirkster   

No need for the bet challenge man. Calm down.

i actually agree with most of what you've been saying. I think MIke Mularkey has gotten a bit of a rough deal here. Jrob just didn't have the faith in him at the end of the day. So I actually have respect for Jrob sticking with his convictions, hope he is right.

Edited by Kirkster