Sign in to follow this  
THE_TITAN

Jim Schwartz

29-51 in his first stint as HC. I remember the Lions being one of the most undisciplined teams in the league under his watch. Was not impressed. And do people want to back to Schwartz D? We know the good and bad of it.

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

29-51 in his first stint as HC. I remember the Lions being one of the most undisciplined teams in the league under his watch. Was not impressed. And do people want to back to Schwartz D? We know the good and bad of it.

I think his performance as a DC might earn him a second shot. But I think we will probably get an offensive-minded HC. A Schwartz-Bevell combo might not be terrible however.

I think he's earned a second shot, just think it's amusing we're so gung ho to get rid of Mularkey that yes hire a guy who averaged double digit losses!

When Schwartz was HC, they were a pretty wide open offense. It wasn't Fisher. So I wouldn't worry about that in regards to Marcus.

Why do people want someone from the past?  How about someone new?

This is the last guy I want.  I just said to my father I'm happy unless they hire Jim Schwartz.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Why do people want someone from the past?  How about someone new.

This is the last guy I want.  I just said to my father I'm happy unless they hire Jim Schwartz.

All 3 of the guys we're talking about our retreads.

I totally get moving on from Mularkey, but I wouldn't say any of those guys are a slam dunk.

Just now, socaltitan said:

All 3 of the guys we're talking about our retreads.

I totally get moving on from Mularkey, but I wouldn't say any of those guys are a slam dunk.

No one is ever a slam dunk.

14 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Why do people want someone from the past?  How about someone new?

I know Jimmy really wanted the head coaching gig here when Mike Mularkey was hired. He is in a really good spot in Philly now with the amount of talent on defense there.