Jags-Steelers Saints-Vikings Game thread

oldschool

Anyone else think the Steelers roll the Jags today? I'm sick and tired of hearing how great this Jags D is. They are weak against the run and somehow Ramsey forgot Brown owned him in the earlier game. Bouye is the one that had more success against Brown. I'ma lso tired of hearing how Fournette ran all over them. He had 27 carries for 91yards until he broke a 90 yarder to ice the game late. Context matters.

As for the late game, Its the best matchup of the weekend by far. I like the Saints because they have Brees. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First ever team to get 3 bye weeks?

Bout as dumb as what we did last night 

3 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Not to be sour grapes, but couldn’t care less. National Patriots League continuing as previously scheduled for the remainder of the season.

Fucking Refs!

In case you can't tell I'm making fun of this ridiculous premise.

Just now, oldschool said:

Fucking Refs!

In case you can't tell I'm making fun of this ridiculous premise.

Has nothing to do with refs or last nights game - I’m dead serious. Maybe when the Patriots don’t exhaust every narrative or headline of the NFL and experience 3-13 or 7-9 season, it’ll be worth caring about. Ratings seem to agree.

There are still some good stories with this season. Can Brees get a 2nd Superbowl? Can the Vikings win a Superbowl at home? Can the Eagles win with Foles? Can the Jags overcome their putrid offense? Can the Steelers beat the Pats with everything on the line again? Lots of stories.