Amy Adams Strunk: “Mike Mularkey is our head coach and will be our head coach moving forward.”

Jonboy

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were ready to fire him, that’s clear. But I imagine there will be staff changes, and we’ll see whether Mularkey stands for that. Its possible Mularkey leaves late putting the team in a bad positi

Excellent move by AAS to step up and put an immediate end to the rumors and  speculation so the team can focus 100% on the task at hand with no distractions.     A strong statement from owne

For goodness' sake, this is just getting ridiculous now. The AFC Championship is on the line next week. I think that's plenty at stake.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Cyrus said:

They were ready to fire him, that’s clear. But I imagine there will be staff changes, and we’ll see whether Mularkey stands for that. Its possible Mularkey leaves late putting the team in a bad position when other high profile coaches are hired. 

For what its worth, Mularkey is 100% wrong in this and needs to own up to his mistakes this season. His quarterback is a far better leader than he is. 

Also, prepare for the Titans to lose this week.

Really, man? That's where you're going?

5 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

They were ready to fire him, that’s clear. But I imagine there will be staff changes, and we’ll see whether Mularkey stands for that. Its possible Mularkey leaves late putting the team in a bad position when other high profile coaches are hired. 

For what its worth, Mularkey is 100% wrong in this and needs to own up to his mistakes this season. His quarterback is a far better leader than he is. 

Also, prepare for the Titans to lose this week.

Damn Cyrus, who pissed in your cheerios? 

Just now, oldschool said:

What? He was 100% getting fired yesterday if they lost.

Well Floyd Reese, who reportedly is close to Robinson from their time in NE, said before the game that there was zero chance he was getting fired. 

So there were conflicting reports coming out.