ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Rogue   
7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I want to get to the bottom of this but if we could turn over what the Clinton's and DNC have done for years we might find all kinds of crap.  My goodness man Hillary and the DNC rigged her own nomination.  It is like the pot calling the kettle black.  I look at it like this.  Trump is a businessman and not a communist.  Getting alone with the Russians is in our best interest, or he thinks so, but he isn't thinking of being their buddies unless he has a plan to use it to our advantage.  The connect the dots BS going on now is all about the sour grapes for Hillary's loss.  A disgusting bitch that doesn't deserve to be dog catcher. 

There's left, right, and independent investigations going on regarding the issue.  I understand "sour grapes" is the easy go to, but the fact is people want to understand just how much Russia has meddled in the election and what is its goal.  

Edited by Rogue

begooode   

The entire sour grapes, "it's hypocrisy" argument fails entirely with respect to accountability, again another so called tenet of old guard Repub ideals.  Not to go all platitudes here, but I thought the way to lead was to showcase your ideals by demonstrably living by them first. Otherwise no one's "draining the swamp", just replacing the water.  That's hypocrisy.

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, begooode said:

The entire sour grapes, "it's hypocrisy" argument fails entirely with respect to accountability, again another so called tenet of old guard Repub ideals.  Not to go all platitudes here, but I thought the way to lead was to showcase your ideals by demonstrably living by them first. Otherwise no one's "draining the swamp", just replacing the water.  That's hypocrisy.

Agree 100% and our choices in this last election were crap.  The hypocrisy issue I have isn't so much that Trump should not be looked at here or investigated.  The hypocrisy is that Billy met with the AG on a tarmac and these same holier than thou we need investigate this said nothing.  Billy gives a speech for 1/2 a mil while his wife is in a position to have a great influence on foreign affairs and ...... nobody gives a shit.  Hillary was a total retard and used her own server for e-mails and "she is the most competent person to ever run for office".  The whole thing makes me want to puke.  I hate both sides in this and am tired of it.  Oh, don't forget Obama on tape saying after his re-election he can really get things done to the Russian president. 

Edited by Soxcat

6 hours ago, Soxcat said:

$500,000 for a speech.  You keep proving the moronic double standard.  There is no vagueness here.  He was paid 1/2 a mil to give a damn speech and while his wife was in a position to be influenced (Secretary of State).  Might be different if the speech was given when he and Hillary were both out of office.  Are you really that fing stupid. 

Now, as an example, what if Trump's wife was paid for a speech in Russia and was paid a ridiculous amount of money (even just $50,000 or one tenth).  Libtards would be ejaculating all over themselves.  You do understand who the Secretary of State is don't you?  That foreign countries paying ridiculous amounts of money to the spouse of the Secretary of State is a big deal.  My God how dumb are some of you.

That's how much speeches cost from ex presidents. Shit Palin gets like 200k a speech. 

Rogue   
22 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

That's how much speeches cost from ex presidents. Shit Palin gets like 200k a speech. 

And she's stupid.  

Where is the out rage among Democrats in regards to Hillary colluding with the Ukraine to influence the 2016 presidential election?

We have the facts and evidence that  Hillary work hand-in-hand with the Ukraine president to influence the election. Yet there's no evidence what ever even begin suggesting that President Trump anything with the Russians and yet the media range with this.

That is exactly why the majority of Americans consider the mainstream media as fake news .

reo   

1) she didn't win 

2) it was an aid with no known connection to Hillary 

3) Hillary doesn't have a shit ton of proRussian or proPutin policies 

4) it's Ukraine, not Russia 

Edited by reo

Omar   

Well...if this is true, it def needs to be investigated. 

Brings up another question..why has your president not done anything to investigate? We have a repub house, a repub senate, and a repub President who ran on a platform of "Lock her up". Where is the outrage in this? There is either no evidence, Trump lied on the campaign trail, or he is incompetent to actually follow through. This should be easy for him..tell his justice dept to investigate and lock her up!!

I mean, what you're saying is not true from the latest I had read. 

Hillary didn't collude with the Ukrainian president. 

Supposedly it was a low level aide action on her own to gather information. I don't think there's any high level involvement or illegal activity done by their party... right? 

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Where is the out rage among Democrats in regards to Hillary colluding with the Ukraine to influence the 2016 presidential election?

We have the facts and evidence that  Hillary work hand-in-hand with the Ukraine president to influence the election. Yet there's no evidence what ever even begin suggesting that President Trump anything with the Russians and yet the media range with this.

That is exactly why the majority of Americans consider the mainstream media as fake news .

You don't even deserve a response with idiocy like that in your post. 

Let's all put on your magical tinfoil hat and pretend this is credible.  Then this is akin to people saying the Patriots cheating is okay because the Colts cheated, too.  Cheating is wrong in any situation, but people are going to be more upset if the winning team turns out to be cheaters.  

Fucking pull your head out of your ass, shit head.  It's not that complicated.