TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

begooode   
On 1/1/2018 at 9:30 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I’m rooting for it. He is exposing the  lies, deceit, and lawlessness of Obama and Clinton.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2017-speeches-testimony/pompeo-delivers-remarks-at-csis.html

Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo at the Center for Strategic and International Studies

,... And that is one of the many reasons why we at CIA find the celebration of entities like WikiLeaks to be both perplexing and deeply troubling. Because while we do our best to quietly collect information on those who pose very real threats to our country, individuals such as Julian Assange and Edward Snowden seek to use that information to make a name for themselves. As long as they make a splash, they care nothing about the lives they put at risk or the damage they cause to national security.

WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service. It has encouraged its followers to find jobs at CIA in order to obtain intelligence. It directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States, while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.

It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks.

Now, for those of you who read the editorial page of the Washington Post—and I have a feeling that many of you in this room do—yesterday you would have seen a piece of sophistry penned by Mr. Assange. You would have read a convoluted mass of words wherein Assange compared himself to Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, and the Pulitzer Prize-winning work of legitimate news organizations such as the New York Times and the Washington Post. One can only imagine the absurd comparisons that the original draft contained.

Assange claims to harbor an overwhelming admiration for both America and the idea of America. But I assure you that this man knows nothing of America and our ideals. He knows nothing of our third President, whose clarion call for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness continue to inspire us and the world. And he knows nothing of our 34th President, a hero from my very own Kansas, who helped to liberate Europe from fascists and guided America through the early years of the Cold War.

No, I am quite confident that had Assange been around in the 1930s and 40s and 50s, he would have found himself on the wrong side of history.

We know this because Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today. Yes, they try unsuccessfully to cloak themselves and their actions in the language of liberty and privacy; in reality, however, they champion nothing but their own celebrity. Their currency is clickbait; their moral compass, nonexistent. Their mission: personal self-aggrandizement through the destruction of Western values.

They do not care about the causes and people they claim to represent. If they did, they would focus instead on the autocratic regimes in this world that actually suppress free speech and dissent. Instead, they choose to exploit the legitimate secrets of democratic governments—which has, so far, proven to be a much safer approach than provoking a tyrant.

Clearly, these individuals are not especially burdened by conscience. We know this, for example, because Assange has been more than cavalier in disclosing the personal information of scores of innocent citizens around the globe. We know this because the damage they have done to the security and safety of the free world is tangible. And the examples are numerous,...

When Wikileaks first started I supported the idea even if I thought the method was sloppy. I did so because I thought they would target other governments as well in an attempt at disclosure. This has not only proven false, but it’s also become obvious that these fucks doing this do so at the behest of our enemies. Anyone who supports them is a traitor in my mind, as it is obvious they don’t even attempt to go after anyone but the US and our allies. 

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

When Wikileaks first started I supported the idea even if I thought the method was sloppy. I did so because I thought they would target other governments as well in an attempt at disclosure. This has not only proven false, but it’s also become obvious that these fucks doing this do so at the behest of our enemies. Anyone who supports them is a traitor in my mind, as it is obvious they don’t even attempt to go after anyone but the US and our allies. 

Well they were directly funded by the Russian government (via RT) so they have a role to play. Russia fed them the DNC emails for a reason. And they tried to undermine the release of the Panama Papers because Putin and his subordinates were implicated.

Wikileaks is theoretically a sound idea. But they aren’t helping if they are biased. They are “fair and balanced”.

35 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Wikileaks is theoretically a sound idea. But they aren’t helping if they are biased. They are “fair and balanced”.

Better than being "fake" news.

patsplat   

Agree with the criticism of WikiLeaks, less so with the criticism of Snowden.  Snowden released his material to journalists who did a fair job publishing the story in a responsible manner.

Julian Assange on the other hand has been more a conduit for dox'ing than a journalist.  Add the rape charges to the mix and Assange cones off more like that guy that is all too common in activism, that guy in love with their heroics rather than their ability to effect change.

Every credible news organization has a secure drop where sources can share files anonymously.  Most take ethics seriously, reaching out to the subjects of dox'ing for comment and considering the effects of what they publish.  The Guardian or the Washington Post or Wall Street Journal aren't going to simply publish sensitive information because it was emailed to them.

ctm   
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

Called it! I knew I could browse that place for five minutes and find it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1194876/pg1

indictments in the US. This number by all account is incredibly high and such numbers have never been seen before in US history. 

middletennessee.forums.rivals.com... 

From October 30 through November 22, 2017, there are 4,289 sealed indictments filed in past 3 weeks in all 94 federal District Court Districts in the United States. This is utterly unprecedented in US history. The "normal" is 1000 in 12 months. Skuttlebutt from my former colleagues in the Intel Community is that the feds are going to "swoop" all of them in one massive action, to "drain the swamp." This is a developing story . . . check back for further details Tuesday Morning. 

Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!! 

halturnerradioshow.com... mment-3682085778 

Can anyone confirm if this is real. Whats with all the politicians going around with medical boots on. Is that related. lf it is real, is it not confirmation that the swamp is being drained and that QAnon is spot on.

LOL! 

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier,[1] and blogger from North Bergen, New Jersey. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to Turner's arrest, his radio program, The Hal Turner Show, was a webcast from his home once a week.

Turner was a paid informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for several years, supplying information about right-wing groups to federal agents.[27] The original allegations that Turner acted as an informant for the FBI surfaced in 2008 after unidentified hackers claimed on Turner's website's forums that they had read email correspondences between him and an FBI agent, apparently his handler. This led to a discussion on a neo-Nazi website on January 10, 2008, in which Turner revealed that he was quitting political work, ending his radio show and separating "from the 'pro-White' movement". The FBI has declined to comment on the matter.[28] The Southern Poverty Law Center[29] and the Anti-Defamation League reported on the emails that "a neo-Nazi Website had posted material reportedly found by the hackers, including alleged exchanges between himself and law enforcement agents which indicated that Turner had been providing information to them."[30]

On July 28, 2009 in a Chicago courtroom, Turner's defense lawyer said that Turner worked as a paid informant for the FBI.

Turner has a history of making threats against various public figures.[36] In 2005, Turner publicized the names of three federal court judges who handled lawsuits involving Matt Hale, a white supremacist convicted of soliciting the murder of a federal judge.[37] Turner posted the judges' names and addresses on his Web site.[37

On April 4, 2008, Turner encouraged violence against Lexington, Massachusetts school superintendent Paul Ash for establishing a new curriculum supporting homosexuals. On his website, he stated:

I advocate parents using FORCE AND VIOLENCE against Superintendent Paul B. Ash as a method of defending the health and safety of school children presently being endangered through his politically-correct indoctrination into deadly, disease-ridden sodomite lifestyles.[43]

He went on to provide Ash's personal information, including his address.[43] Fourteen months later, on June 2, 2009, Turner posted on his blog

Let me be the first to say this plainly: These judges deserve to be killed. Their blood will replenish the tree of liberty. A small price to pay to assure freedom for millions

On July 28, 2009 in the case of United States v. Turner in Chicago, Turner pleaded not guilty to threatening to kill three federal appellate judges there and then sought his release from custody, saying he had been an informant for the FBI.

In August 2010, his third trial began and on August 31, after three days of testimony, the jury found Turner guilty.[62][63] On 21 December 2010, he was sentenced to 33 months in prison. Upon completion of his sentence, he will be barred from participating in Internet or satellite radio programming for three years.

In late February 2011, the federal government reported that e-mails "show it appears Turner plans to pursue judicial and law-enforcement officials after he’s released from prison." On February 2, Turner wrote "when I get out, I’m gonna go after some ‘problems’ and take care of them in a manner that will be horrific."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Hal Turner is the guy Tux is quoting.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier,[1] and blogger from North Bergen, New Jersey. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to Turner's arrest, his radio program, The Hal Turner Show, was a webcast from his home once a week.

Turner was a paid informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for several years, supplying information about right-wing groups to federal agents.[27] The original allegations that Turner acted as an informant for the FBI surfaced in 2008 after unidentified hackers claimed on Turner's website's forums that they had read email correspondences between him and an FBI agent, apparently his handler. This led to a discussion on a neo-Nazi website on January 10, 2008, in which Turner revealed that he was quitting political work, ending his radio show and separating "from the 'pro-White' movement". The FBI has declined to comment on the matter.[28] The Southern Poverty Law Center[29] and the Anti-Defamation League reported on the emails that "a neo-Nazi Website had posted material reportedly found by the hackers, including alleged exchanges between himself and law enforcement agents which indicated that Turner had been providing information to them."[30]

On July 28, 2009 in a Chicago courtroom, Turner's defense lawyer said that Turner worked as a paid informant for the FBI.

Turner has a history of making threats against various public figures.[36] In 2005, Turner publicized the names of three federal court judges who handled lawsuits involving Matt Hale, a white supremacist convicted of soliciting the murder of a federal judge.[37] Turner posted the judges' names and addresses on his Web site.[37

On April 4, 2008, Turner encouraged violence against Lexington, Massachusetts school superintendent Paul Ash for establishing a new curriculum supporting homosexuals. On his website, he stated:

I advocate parents using FORCE AND VIOLENCE against Superintendent Paul B. Ash as a method of defending the health and safety of school children presently being endangered through his politically-correct indoctrination into deadly, disease-ridden sodomite lifestyles.[43]

He went on to provide Ash's personal information, including his address.[43] Fourteen months later, on June 2, 2009, Turner posted on his blog

Let me be the first to say this plainly: These judges deserve to be killed. Their blood will replenish the tree of liberty. A small price to pay to assure freedom for millions

On July 28, 2009 in the case of United States v. Turner in Chicago, Turner pleaded not guilty to threatening to kill three federal appellate judges there and then sought his release from custody, saying he had been an informant for the FBI.

In August 2010, his third trial began and on August 31, after three days of testimony, the jury found Turner guilty.[62][63] On 21 December 2010, he was sentenced to 33 months in prison. Upon completion of his sentence, he will be barred from participating in Internet or satellite radio programming for three years.

In late February 2011, the federal government reported that e-mails "show it appears Turner plans to pursue judicial and law-enforcement officials after he’s released from prison." On February 2, Turner wrote "when I get out, I’m gonna go after some ‘problems’ and take care of them in a manner that will be horrific."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Hal Turner is the guy Tux is quoting.

So I guess “the storm” that Tux loves so much is Stormfront...

On 1/1/2018 at 0:54 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Why are Threads disappearing?

Comrade, do you not trust your American internet friends? We would never resort to spamming your internet posts or your elections. Oh wait, I forgot you don't HAVE elections. Vladdy just eliminates his opponents before they get on the ballot! No competition, no problem heh?? 

thor   
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, patsplat said:

Every credible news organization has a secure drop where sources can share files anonymously.  Most take ethics seriously, reaching out to the subjects of dox'ing for comment and considering the effects of what they publish.  The Guardian or the Washington Post or Wall Street Journal aren't going to simply publish sensitive information because it was emailed to them.

You have got to be kidding... Ethical.. LOL!!!

Justafan   

If Assange had something worthwhile, it would be out there already.  What is actually noteworthy is the fact that the founders of Fusion GPS testified for 21 hours under oath the other day and claim that their testimony would set the record straight and that they have been unfairly used as a political pawn by GOP lawmakers with an agenda.  So far, the GOP run congress has not made the testimony public.....