ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

big2033   
3 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Perjury is a crime....unless the Dem President does it in connection to sex.

No ... in that case he gets impeached. We'd be happy with similar treatment of a current GOP president lol.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

That's what they usually go down for, the cover up

Except they know who gave the reporter the information on Plame...Richard Amistage.   And he did not get in trouble because he did nothing wrong.

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Perjury is a crime....unless the Dem President does it in connection to sex.

He was impeached

Justafan   
5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Scooter Libby lied during the investigation, so got in trouble.   He didn't get in trouble for what they were investigating.   Nobody did because nobody did anything wrong with regards to Plame.

Just because they couldn't prove that the administration leaked the name in retaliation doesn't mean it didn't happen.  

Rogue   
9 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Wait, what does that have to do with the possible collusion? You wouldn't start a Trump collusion thread out like this. Let's be consistent. I'm giving you a bone, one with some real meat to sink your teeth into. Go ahead, you make your case as you do in other collusion threads and I will defend Hillary as I do Trump. 

Look you stupid mother fucker. In the face of pure fact, Trump Jr went to the Russians for dirt on Clinton, and concealed it on official forms only to be made to present them because his lawyers gave him no choice, lied about it openly, and you have defended him like a little bitch.  

Then an article comes out with little facts, only the suggestion of "what if", and you are on board fully.  

Mr Discernment.  Fuck you, you piece of shit. 

thor   
17 hours ago, reo said:

k. feel free to investigate it. I'd put a higher priority on the one possibly collusion between the guy w/ actual power in the government (Trump) and an actual foreign adversary (Russia) instead of a very close ally though.

LOL...are you still beating that dead Russian horse...LOL...

One actually commits a crime but that's our friend that tried to fuck us that's ok...The other doesn't do shit and dems are going ape...

Putin wanted Trump president---I love that one---and Fisher wanted VY...Yeah right!!!

Trump has been harder on Russia than any other President since Regan---I bet Putin wants crooked Hilary now...hell, she'll sell him Uranium...

Then these dickwads want to bomb Russia for hacking the election,...1) I haven't seen any concrete evidence it was Russia 2) The only concrete evidence there is has to do with Ukraine 3) Then again, there is the concrete evidence of Obama tampering with the Israeli election...Holy smokes...

Soxcat   

I still don't get the connection that is the basis for all this non-sense.  How are the Russians benefitting from a Trump presidency?  Explain libtards. 

All of this is sour grapes because Trump won.  Plain and simple.  I can't beleive the blue ribbon king pins of conspiracy, the Clintons, are the victims.  Hillary would have blown Putin if she thought it would win her an election.  The more layers of the onion that get peeled off will only expose the DNC and the Clintons further. 

Example: Bill Clinton was giving speeches for $500,000 or more while his wife was SOS.  At least 11.  One was 2011 in Russia.  That is literally the same as handing Hillary a $500,000 bribe.  He also gave a speech in China for $550,000.  The Clinton's cashed in orver a million dollars from two countries that are communist and not exactly our best friends.   

OILERMAN   
8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I still don't get the connection that is the basis for all this non-sense.  How are the Russians benefitting from a Trump presidency?  Explain libtards. 

Besides the fact Putin wants to create chaos in American politics The US has sanctions on Russia that is costing Russia and Putin billions. Trump has already openly talked about lifting the sanctions.

Soxcat   

OK.  So what Trump is considering now has more weight that what has transpired.  Virtually everything Trump has done has been anything but pro-Russia.  Maybe the Clinton's can come to Russia and give a few more speeches. 

7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OK.  So what Trump is considering now has more weight that what has transpired.  Virtually everything Trump has done has been anything but pro-Russia.  Maybe the Clinton's can come to Russia and give a few more speeches. 

Are you honestly not able to see how false your statement is? It's mind boggling, step out of the echo chamber.

11 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Again, what has Trump done so far that is pro Russia?  What have they gained since he was elected? 

A seasoned Pro like Putin eats competent Statesmen for lunch. It makes perfect sense that he wants someone as inexperienced as Trump in office.

reo   
43 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Again, what has Trump done so far that is pro Russia?  What have they gained since he was elected? 

big2033   
57 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

OMG are you people dumb.

He's talked about creating a Anti-hacking coalition with the people who hacked him lol.

The lifting of the sanctions is another and has forced congress to try and get ahead of it and take away the President's power.

Every time sanctions are talked about he's backed off ... because there's too much heat around Russia. Things have to die down first ... which the "Mainstream Media" won't let happen.

All that said ... we're also only a couple of months into his presidency so I doubt he waives the Russian flag early if that's his thinking.

Edited by big2033