ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

thor   
2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Yea, so nothing that an independent counsel has been appointed, there are at least 3 ongoing investigations now, people are being subpoenaed or at least threatened with subpoenas and the Trump team is lawyering the fuck up.

Is this "Independent Council" made up of panel of "Fair and Honest" Democrats???

Justafan   
3 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

They did the same thing with Valerie Plame investigation, and it was a big nothingburger!  

Pretty sure Scooter Libby went to jail for perjury on that one and took the hit for the administration.  Karl Rove should have been investigated more in my opinion.  

Omar   
12 minutes ago, thor said:

Is this "Independent Council" made up of panel of "Fair and Honest" Democrats???

It is being headed by a life long republican. One who was widely praised by other republicans for being fair and impartial when he was appointed. He also gets to pick who he wants to help with the investigation, which he is adding more people today. 

46 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Hey, if it was GOP that colluded on this I am all ears. 

You didn't know the guy who created the dossier was originally being paid by GOP operatives? 

After Trump won the nomination some Democrat started funding him. 

Once Trump won the Dem stopped funding him, but Steele worked on his own and then delivered the dossier to the FBI.

OILERMAN   
3 hours ago, Omar said:

I say investigate the hell out of Hillary too..if for no other reason than to take that away as an excuse from Trump supporters. 

I hear this at work all the time, if anyone says anything even remotely bad about Trump.."Hillary did this or that". Cool, great story..nobody at all cares about her..investigate away..

Trump claimed the first thing he'd do once in office would be locking her up

OILERMAN   

Phase 1, Trump and his staff never had any connection to Russia! It's a made up story...

Russian connections proven

Phase 2, It's not a crime, anyone else would have done it

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Pretty sure Scooter Libby went to jail for perjury on that one and took the hit for the administration.  Karl Rove should have been investigated more in my opinion.  

Scooter Libby lied during the investigation, so got in trouble.   He didn't get in trouble for what they were investigating.   Nobody did because nobody did anything wrong with regards to Plame.

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

Scooter Libby lied during the investigation, so got in trouble.  

That's what they usually go down for, the cover up

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Phase 1, Trump and his staff never had any connection to Russia! It's a made up story...

Russian connections proven

Phase 2, It's not a crime, anyone else would have done it

Perjury is a crime....unless the Dem President does it in connection to sex.