TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

thor   
7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes I merged a bunch of the spam 

Figures... gotta hide that "fake news" ... Like Titans make playoffs --- that's got to be unrealistic...

reo   
3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Idek wtf you're talking about. I just feel you took his post out of context. 

What's out of context? He's blatantly saying he's rooting against the security of the US.

7 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Assange released a new encryption code yesterday.

Assange is no longer in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. He is in a place where Obama, Soros, Hillary or any other globalist can’t touch him. Going to suck to be them.

Looks like he was just making note of it to me.

3 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I’m rooting for it. He is exposing the  lies, deceit, and lawlessness of Obama and Clinton.

Idek wtf you're talking about. I just feel you took his post out of context. 

None of this is surprising in the least. 

OILERMAN   
18 minutes ago, Justafan said:

When you start posting about 9/11 conspiracy theories, pizza ring pedophiles, devil worshipping, and fake birth certificates you deserve to be labeled as spam.  

It's fine, just keep it in one thread

OzTitan   

What was the result of this tweet?

Did it ever end up having a meaning? it seems like hex encoding, with 32 bytes of data and 2 null bytes in the middle.

This new one is also hex encoded, but it is binary/non printable data. So possibly a hash for cryptographically proving something (like a file), but 60 characters is not a standard hash length I'm aware of - bcrypt is 60 but it starts with 7 parameter characters including '$' characters, and it's way overkill to prove the integrity of a file (32bit MD5 hash hex would be far more likely).

Posting a hash has a purpose but being cryptic for the sake of it is just being a wanker.

reo   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lol. Never saw the post where he said "Im rooting for it". As I was referrig to the first post. Nothing about it said "im cheering for it". 

Apparently you read his post wrong bc he admitted to it.

reo   
18 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I've seen both parties lie, lie, LIE.

Lie their ass off.

Lie to the point their mothers would disown them. Seen Democrats and Republicans lie just as bad trying to protect their parties. I'm not saying i believe these Repubs 100%, but I sure as hell don't expect Democrats to be honest either.

Doesn't bother me overly much as a general rule.

thor   
17 hours ago, Justafan said:

When you start posting about 9/11 conspiracy theories, pizza ring pedophiles, devil worshipping, and fake birth certificates you deserve to be labeled as spam.  

What the fuck are you talking about??? I knew you dems are full of fake news --- but, that moronic babble is right up there with CNN's daily turd shit...

Then again, from you I would expect total nonsense... So actually this is your norm... 

I see where the dems got caught in more lies today --- got to love that bleach bit... :428_golfer: