Jump to content
TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I'm a Bernie supporter and I knew only Hillary could win this nomination. I love that Bernie is supposedly an Atheist. As an Atheist myself, I long for a society where "Christian, Father, Governor ... in that order" isn't seen as some grand compliment. 

Cool, you believe in some grand wizard. I'm a good person without the threat of fire and brimstone. 

I'm not an atheist, but I couldn't agree more. If you read into the leaks, which it seems you have a bit, it's pretty wild that Democrats would go after one of their own on religion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm not an atheist, but I couldn't agree more. If you read into the leaks, which it seems you have a bit, it's pretty wild that Democrats would go after one of their own on religion. 

He isn't one of their own, he's an independent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

Hillary: "Again with the emails? Seriously, who's in charge of this?"

Not really sure what to make of all this yet. I haven't seen anything on any major news outlet.

Don't hold your breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Don't hold your breath.

within the last hour, here are a few twitter posts by major news outlets.

CBS: The man standing by @IvankaTrump's side is often her father, but she's got a husband, too

ABC: Sculpture shows what humans would have to look like to survive car crashes. (which is incredibly weird).

MSNBC: Pro-Trump Super PACs have dismal fundraising reports

CNN: U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel denies a Trump University motion to dismiss the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is big. I've thought this from the beginning. Bernies campaign  was suppressed like hell even though he was constantly challenging Hillary. He didn't stand a chance because all of the super delegates were bought and paid for from the beginning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

within the last hour, here are a few twitter posts by major news outlets.

CBS: The man standing by @IvankaTrump's side is often her father, but she's got a husband, too

ABC: Sculpture shows what humans would have to look like to survive car crashes. (which is incredibly weird).

MSNBC: Pro-Trump Super PACs have dismal fundraising reports

CNN: U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel denies a Trump University motion to dismiss the case

Like I said,...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm not an atheist, but I couldn't agree more. If you read into the leaks, which it seems you have a bit, it's pretty wild that Democrats would go after one of their own on religion. 

I'd vote for Trump before I vote for Hillary, but as I've stated before, I'm not voting because I don't thing either deserve my vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Like I said,...

I was very interested in a story about the DNC actively scheming against a candidate for President potentially against the will of the voters, but I'm so glad CBS is reporting that Ivanka Trump has a husband. I mean, stunning, breaking news story there.

 

 

Update: Finally, CNN says something.

CNN: Emails released by Wikileaks raise questions of DNC's impartiality

 

CBS is on top of things. Their last three tweets - which is all of their tweets post-Ivanka-having-a-husband.

PHOTOS: Unusual pets that are legal to own

Michael Caine just legally changed his name — to Michael Caine — because of ISIS

A seemingly simple complaint about sewer water backing up just led to a gruesome discovery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

I was very interested in a story about the DNC actively scheming against a candidate for President potentially against the will of the voters, but I'm so glad CBS is reporting that Ivanka Trump has a husband. I mean, stunning, breaking news story there.

 

 

Update: Finally, CNN says something.

CNN: Emails released by Wikileaks raise questions of DNC's impartiality

 

CBS is on top of things. Their last three tweets - which is all of their tweets post-Ivanka-having-a-husband.

PHOTOS: Unusual pets that are legal to own

Michael Caine just legally changed his name — to Michael Caine — because of ISIS

A seemingly simple complaint about sewer water backing up just led to a gruesome discovery

CBS will be the last to acknowledge it, if ever.  They got exposed along with DWS and the communications people at the DNC.

They're fucked.  Scott Pelly and Charlie Rose can kiss my ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I'd vote for Trump before I vote for Hillary, but as I've stated before, I'm not voting because I don't thing either deserve my vote. 

If you get asked by any polling say Gary Johnson just so we can have a third voice up there. That, and he outright called Trump a pussy, so I would love to hear what he would say on stage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol you guys are incredibly naive. Both parties push candidates all the damn time. This is big time politics and the stakes are high. Show me the collusion. Show me where they tainted the primary process. All I see so far are emails from top democrats pushing an agenda we all know existed. I'm open to thinking this could be serious but I'm not there yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...