TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

12 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I'm a Bernie supporter and I knew only Hillary could win this nomination. I love that Bernie is supposedly an Atheist. As an Atheist myself, I long for a society where "Christian, Father, Governor ... in that order" isn't seen as some grand compliment. 

Cool, you believe in some grand wizard. I'm a good person without the threat of fire and brimstone. 

I'm not an atheist, but I couldn't agree more. If you read into the leaks, which it seems you have a bit, it's pretty wild that Democrats would go after one of their own on religion. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm not an atheist, but I couldn't agree more. If you read into the leaks, which it seems you have a bit, it's pretty wild that Democrats would go after one of their own on religion. 

He isn't one of their own, he's an independent.

7 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

Hillary: "Again with the emails? Seriously, who's in charge of this?"

Not really sure what to make of all this yet. I haven't seen anything on any major news outlet.

Don't hold your breath.

3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Don't hold your breath.

within the last hour, here are a few twitter posts by major news outlets.

CBS: The man standing by @IvankaTrump's side is often her father, but she's got a husband, too

ABC: Sculpture shows what humans would have to look like to survive car crashes. (which is incredibly weird).

MSNBC: Pro-Trump Super PACs have dismal fundraising reports

CNN: U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel denies a Trump University motion to dismiss the case

This is big. I've thought this from the beginning. Bernies campaign  was suppressed like hell even though he was constantly challenging Hillary. He didn't stand a chance because all of the super delegates were bought and paid for from the beginning. 

33 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

within the last hour, here are a few twitter posts by major news outlets.

CBS: The man standing by @IvankaTrump's side is often her father, but she's got a husband, too

ABC: Sculpture shows what humans would have to look like to survive car crashes. (which is incredibly weird).

MSNBC: Pro-Trump Super PACs have dismal fundraising reports

CNN: U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel denies a Trump University motion to dismiss the case

Like I said,...

56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'd vote for Trump before I vote for Hillary, but as I've stated before, I'm not voting because I don't thing either deserve my vote. 

48 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Like I said,...

I was very interested in a story about the DNC actively scheming against a candidate for President potentially against the will of the voters, but I'm so glad CBS is reporting that Ivanka Trump has a husband. I mean, stunning, breaking news story there.

Update: Finally, CNN says something.

CNN: Emails released by Wikileaks raise questions of DNC's impartiality

CBS is on top of things. Their last three tweets - which is all of their tweets post-Ivanka-having-a-husband.

PHOTOS: Unusual pets that are legal to own

Michael Caine just legally changed his name — to Michael Caine — because of ISIS

A seemingly simple complaint about sewer water backing up just led to a gruesome discovery

16 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

I was very interested in a story about the DNC actively scheming against a candidate for President potentially against the will of the voters, but I'm so glad CBS is reporting that Ivanka Trump has a husband. I mean, stunning, breaking news story there.

Update: Finally, CNN says something.

CNN: Emails released by Wikileaks raise questions of DNC's impartiality

CBS is on top of things. Their last three tweets - which is all of their tweets post-Ivanka-having-a-husband.

PHOTOS: Unusual pets that are legal to own

Michael Caine just legally changed his name — to Michael Caine — because of ISIS

A seemingly simple complaint about sewer water backing up just led to a gruesome discovery

CBS will be the last to acknowledge it, if ever.  They got exposed along with DWS and the communications people at the DNC.

They're fucked.  Scott Pelly and Charlie Rose can kiss my ass. 

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I'd vote for Trump before I vote for Hillary, but as I've stated before, I'm not voting because I don't thing either deserve my vote. 

If you get asked by any polling say Gary Johnson just so we can have a third voice up there. That, and he outright called Trump a pussy, so I would love to hear what he would say on stage. 

Lol you guys are incredibly naive. Both parties push candidates all the damn time. This is big time politics and the stakes are high. Show me the collusion. Show me where they tainted the primary process. All I see so far are emails from top democrats pushing an agenda we all know existed. I'm open to thinking this could be serious but I'm not there yet.