Jump to content
ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Recommended Posts

Btowner   

I guess this is the latest attack on Comey. Funny that they conveniently ignored the multiple references to him being a Republican and most of the criticism in the article was about him being a stooge for Republicans named Bush and Ashcroft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I guess this is the latest attack on Comey. Funny that they conveniently ignored the multiple references to him being a Republican and most of the criticism in the article was about him being a stooge for Republicans named Bush and Ashcroft. 

He was such a stooge that he assigned the special investigator against Bush in the Valerie Plame BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
12 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m glad the Second Amendment exists. If only we could teach the retards how to use it we would be a better world.

Good point.  The retards are the media and libtards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one wants public servants indicted and prosecuted for their political beliefs.

We want them prosecuted for their nonfeasance and/or malfeasance.

 

If your political beliefs lead you to commit such crimes, then you have no legitimate claim to being a "public" servant.

You're a political servant, and we don't want or need those anywhere in the justice system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
30 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

No one wants public servants indicted and prosecuted for their political beliefs.

We want them prosecuted for their nonfeasance and/or malfeasance.

 

If your political beliefs lead you to commit such crimes, then you have no legitimate claim to being a "public" servant.

You're a political servant, and we don't want or need those anywhere in the justice system.

Ironic that a trump supporter would post this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m glad the Second Amendment exists. If only we could teach the retards how to use it we would be a better world.

I’m unclear as to whether you mean the First Amendment or the Second. I can think of things these retards could do with either of them that would make the world a better place...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
10 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Love how the flakes take the news of their side being exposed as coup participants and turn it into name calling. 

 

Total lack of ability to deal with the reality of our nation and how we are taking it back, legally.

What news?

 

You never post any news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’m unclear as to whether you mean the First Amendment or the Second. I can think of things these retards could do with either of them that would make the world a better place...

We would of course be showing them how to point the barrel at their own head. Can’t be having any accidents.

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...