ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Btowner   

I guess this is the latest attack on Comey. Funny that they conveniently ignored the multiple references to him being a Republican and most of the criticism in the article was about him being a stooge for Republicans named Bush and Ashcroft. 

5 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I guess this is the latest attack on Comey. Funny that they conveniently ignored the multiple references to him being a Republican and most of the criticism in the article was about him being a stooge for Republicans named Bush and Ashcroft. 

He was such a stooge that he assigned the special investigator against Bush in the Valerie Plame BS.

Soxcat   
12 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m glad the Second Amendment exists. If only we could teach the retards how to use it we would be a better world.

Good point.  The retards are the media and libtards. 

No one wants public servants indicted and prosecuted for their political beliefs.

We want them prosecuted for their nonfeasance and/or malfeasance.

If your political beliefs lead you to commit such crimes, then you have no legitimate claim to being a "public" servant.

You're a political servant, and we don't want or need those anywhere in the justice system.

WG53   
30 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

No one wants public servants indicted and prosecuted for their political beliefs.

We want them prosecuted for their nonfeasance and/or malfeasance.

If your political beliefs lead you to commit such crimes, then you have no legitimate claim to being a "public" servant.

You're a political servant, and we don't want or need those anywhere in the justice system.

Ironic that a trump supporter would post this.

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m glad the Second Amendment exists. If only we could teach the retards how to use it we would be a better world.

I’m unclear as to whether you mean the First Amendment or the Second. I can think of things these retards could do with either of them that would make the world a better place...

WG53   
10 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Love how the flakes take the news of their side being exposed as coup participants and turn it into name calling. 

Total lack of ability to deal with the reality of our nation and how we are taking it back, legally.

What news?

You never post any news.

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’m unclear as to whether you mean the First Amendment or the Second. I can think of things these retards could do with either of them that would make the world a better place...

We would of course be showing them how to point the barrel at their own head. Can’t be having any accidents.

Edited by IsntLifeFunny