Jump to content
TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Recommended Posts

On 8/14/2018 at 12:43 PM, Rogue said:

Remember when Tux believed Mueller was working for Trump?  That's who we're talking about here. 

How do you think that Mueller got some of his info? …..why from the people, who have recently been fired from the FBI. Mueller was the bait that brought them out into the open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

How do you think that Mueller got some of his info? …..why from the people, who have recently been fired from the FBI. Mueller was the bait that brought them out into the open.

So, he is or is not working for Trump?      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump letting the flakes know that he is ready to take down deep state.

 

 

Wow, he has no problem communicating that the US intel community "tried to steal an election", but with Russia, he's not so sure, and he sides with Putin?  Damn, if you are an intel officer, esp in the field, I bet you're pretty pissed right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The Fake Media....

Like the one had you convinced that Mueller was working for Trump, but then he wasn't?  

 

So, who is it that got those 10s of thousands of sealed indictments?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Is the Left really running a Muslim candidate that married her brother??? Mid-terms are going very well. 

You are one gullible fool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 11:56 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

When all is said and done, The Big Ugly thread, will be the one where you willl be able to look back and find accurate information on government corruption and treason.

X

 

Fake news. Absolutely no accurate info here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 12:21 PM, ben4titans said:

CNN poll says that 66% of Americans want Mueller to wrap it up ahead of the mid-terms. Or in the words of Mr. Gowdy, "finish it the hell up".

 

If you think they want it over now, just wait till they get a load of Bruce and Nellie Ohr. 

 

Mueller coup has been over for a while boys and girls. 

Weird that there is such a variance, with the results seemingly contrary to the site's political leanings.

Of course Giuliani & Friends would push the CNN poll while the prez rails on them as fake news #1

 

Forty-one percent of Americans say special counsel Robert Mueller should wrap his federal investigation into possible ties between the form presidential campaign of Donald Trump and Russia before November's midterm elections, according to a new American Barometer poll. 

The survey, conducted by Hill.TV and the HarrisX polling company also found that 22 percent of respondents say Mueller should present his case and conclude his probe prior to the 2020 presidential election. Thirty-seven percent of those polled said Mueller should be allowed as much time as is needed to present his case and end the probe.

 

http://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/402233-hilltv-poll-41-percent-of-americans-want-mueller-to-wrap-up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But since you're an admitted fan of CNN polls:

 

Four in 10 Americans see Russia as an enemy of the United States, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, the largest share to say so since CNN polls began asking the question in 1999. And nearly 6 in 10 say Donald Trump has been too friendly toward Russia.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics/cnn-poll-trump-russia-enemy/index.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

She didn't marry her brother?

I don't know, but it's up to you to back up your statements, which you can't, and won't, do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, begooode said:

Weird that there is such a variance, with the results seemingly contrary to the site's political leanings.

Of course Giuliani & Friends would push the CNN poll while the prez rails on them as fake news #1

 

Forty-one percent of Americans say special counsel Robert Mueller should wrap his federal investigation into possible ties between the form presidential campaign of Donald Trump and Russia before November's midterm elections, according to a new American Barometer poll. 

The survey, conducted by Hill.TV and the HarrisX polling company also found that 22 percent of respondents say Mueller should present his case and conclude his probe prior to the 2020 presidential election. Thirty-seven percent of those polled said Mueller should be allowed as much time as is needed to present his case and end the probe.

 

http://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/402233-hilltv-poll-41-percent-of-americans-want-mueller-to-wrap-up

Most Americans want it to be over before the midterms. Some want it because they can’t stand an investigation into their cult leader (after cheering one on against Clinton for years). Others want it so they can go ahead and start impeachment proceedings sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Most Americans want it to be over before the midterms. Some want it because they can’t stand an investigation into their cult leader (after cheering one on against Clinton for years). Others want it so they can go ahead and start impeachment proceedings sooner rather than later.

I want it to be over because it's influencing discourse.  Democrats need to be re-envision themselves, and I think this gets in the way of that, although grassroots has done pretty well.  Notice they are not aligned with the old guard.  Too many on the left are hanging their hats on Trump and Russia.  

 

For me, I want to know what Russia has done, and to the extent it has influenced our election process.  Whatever happens with Manafort happens, I just am not seeing the direct tie to how Russia has influenced our election process.  That's really my only concern regarding the matter.  Mueller needs to have the time he needs to give us a playbook of Russian influence, but at the time, liberals are hanging on this as opposed to self reflection and re-inventing themselves. 

 

The sooner Mueller can wrap this up the better, IMO.  Yet if he needs more time to have a better understanding of Russian methods, then so be it. 

 

 

Edited by Rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...