ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

MadMax   
18 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I think he is real.  He is like the tagalongs following around some loser leader, in junior high, who think the leader's comebacks, such as "I know you are, what am I", are profound - he just latches onto something, regardless of lack of substance, because the initial message agrees with his position.  That is what he is doing in the cut-and-paste pieces. 

He could be faking it but I think he would have bored with it by now and he would only do it once and while, not all the time if that were the case. 

He and some of the others (looking at you, Comrade Ben) would have grown bored and stopped long ago if dumbasses wouldn't keep feeding them.

OzTitan   

That image in the OP is a photoshop right? these 3 were never together like that?

I remember when these idiots lost their shit when Time put an obvious and deliberate photoshop on its cover for artistic effect.

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I think he is real.  He is like the tagalongs following around some loser leader, in junior high, who think the leader's comebacks, such as "I know you are, what am I", are profound - he just latches onto something, regardless of lack of substance, because the initial message agrees with his position.  That is what he is doing in the cut-and-paste pieces. 

He could be faking it but I think he would have bored with it by now and he would only do it once and while, not all the time if that were the case. 

I don’t think he doesn’t believe some of it, but he’s obviously trolling to get a rise out of people. 

OzTitan   
Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t think he doesn’t believe some of it, but he’s obviously trolling to get a rise out of people. 

There is no way he gets any rise out of people - with the amount of easily proven wrong things he posts it's got to be a comedy account. I in particular get a good laugh out of horribly made websites so most of his links get a chuckle out of me just from that. I get the feeling the fellow Trump posters are also not convinced he isn't some sort of parody as they largely ignore him too.

Rogue   
3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I don't believe Tux is stupid enough to blindly believe made up shit like this. 

Believe it.  

33 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

There is no way he gets any rise out of people - with the amount of easily proven wrong things he posts it's got to be a comedy account. I in particular get a good laugh out of horribly made websites so most of his links get a chuckle out of me just from that. I get the feeling the fellow Trump posters are also not convinced he isn't some sort of parody as they largely ignore him too.

Definitely, but that doesn’t mean he does not believe some of this shot. He’s obviously shtick though. 

pamo9   

Rachel covered this tonight. Some idiot Congressman is going to release all their testimony not just dribs and drabs that may sound questionable. She shared several passages from Page and Strok testimony in full that TOTALLY make them look like heroes not scum. 

WG53   
1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You guys can’t refute a damn thing.

You have yet to prove a damn thing.

OILERMAN   
6 hours ago, pamo9 said:

Rachel covered this tonight. Some idiot Congressman is going to release all their testimony not just dribs and drabs that may sound questionable. She shared several passages from Page and Strok testimony in full that TOTALLY make them look like heroes not scum. 

I was coming to post this.....

Collins was cherry picking certain parts of the testimony to try and make the FBI agents look bad, then the idiot released the whole thing and of course it made them look very good as Pamo posted. Republicans were doing this from the start, that's why people started wanting public hearings. 

It went into detail about how no one in the FBI said a word about Trump being investigated and how most of the FBI is made up of conservative Republicans so the deep state theory is "laughable". 

BTW, another thing was one of the Russians in the Steele Dossier sued for defamation, he lost because the court deemed the allegations true, once again showing another item in the dossier as true.