TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

I owe @TennesseeTuxedoa bit of an apology. I said he was wrong in stating Mueller was working for Trump. Tux was partially right. All that work that the Mueller team did and recorded, every bit of it, is now in the hands of Bill Barr. Let that sink in.....all....of.....it....unredacted.

You mean the same Bill Barr that said the Trump Campaign was spied on? Ohh yeah, that Bill Barr.

Not only that, Barr will have every bit of evidence from the House report, the Senate report, Horowitz report....all....of....it.... unredacted.

There are a lot of corrupt Obama officials that are taking a little extra blood pressure medicine today. 

Mueller is a grey hat. Rosenstein is a white hat.

There are a boatload if sealed indictments to be unsealed.

58 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

There are a boatload if sealed indictments to be unsealed.

I just don't believe that. Sessions was a stiff and Huber is a joke. But hey, if I'm wrong, of course I'll own it. We'll see.

Either way, the big takeaway is Barr looks like the real deal. He has all the evidence he could want and all the power he needs to get the job done.

Going going to be an interesting 6-9 months.

8 hours ago, ben4titans said:

I just don't believe that. Sessions was a stiff and Huber is a joke. But hey, if I'm wrong, of course I'll own it. We'll see.

Either way, the big takeaway is Barr looks like the real deal. He has all the evidence he could want and all the power he needs to get the job done.

Going going to be an interesting 6-9 months.

If Sara Carters says that there are a ton of sealed indictments, then I believe her.

Soxcat   

Susan Rice will share a cell with Hillary.

I actually want these indictments revealed in small groups so we can watch the libtards and libtard media eat crow over and over again.

Let the Dems die a slow painful death. 

What a coincidence, Assange is arrested and will be extradited at almost the same time Barr admits to the govt spying on the Trump campaign and opening his own investigation into it.

Pure coincidence.

The Dems Baghdad Bob routine is classic. Did he say spying?!? Uhh nope uhhh no spying going on here just good ol fashioned uhhh authorized surveillance, yeah thats it completely authorized.