ben4titans

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

Justafan   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

The Left is a Satanic cult, unfortunately most in the cult don't know it, but they'll still drink the Kool Aid just the same. 

A satanic cult?  WTF is wrong with you morons?

On 2/3/2019 at 6:54 PM, Rogue said:

Yes.  You are stupid, but I'm glad you are finally exposing how deep the conspiracy theorist you are.

Lol, hopefully the irony isn't lost on you. 

GOAT9   
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

It is going to hilarious yo see which Marxist candidate can out-promise the others.

lol this is actually kind of true. I remember watching the Dem debates in 16'. It was essentially a back and forth of people outbidding each other on how much "free" shit they can hand out and have paid for by the "greedy rich."

It was pretty funny. 

MadMax   
On 2/3/2019 at 2:12 PM, ben4titans said:

The Left is a Satanic cult, unfortunately most in the cult don't know it, but they'll still drink the Kool Aid just the same. 

Seriously?  This is the best you're getting from the Mother Land?  I'd suggest you ask the Kremlin for a new handler soon.  Your current comrade is running low on material.

I already told you guys that Tux and Ben are roommates or friends coordinating. They literally replied to me in the exact same second the other day on a fairly innocuous post when they had been gone for a while. 

THE PARTY OF SATAN - Senate Democrats are now blocking a bill which would require medical professionals to save the life of babies born alive during an abortion attempt rather than being murdered or left to die.

WG53   
9 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

THE PARTY OF SATAN - Senate Democrats are now blocking a bill which would require medical professionals to save the life of babies born alive during an abortion attempt rather than being murdered or left to die.

You're such a fucking moron.