TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

You flakes are realizing now that President Trump is not in any kind of trouble at all. As I pointed out multiple times in other threads, Robert Mueller is actually a white hat working under the guise of going after Trump. In reality, he is working to drain the swamp of DC swamp creatures.

What would you think if I told you that there are some well known people under house arrest or are being tracked?

Have you noticed some well known people wearing boots under the guise of broken bones and foot ailments? Notice that the boots are showing up on the alternatefeet of many well known people? Notice that some key people in politics have not been seen in public for a while? Many of them, are well known tweeters, who have not posted on twitter in several days.

THE STORM has arrived and it is sweeping across the world. 

reo   
27 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Have you noticed some well known people wearing boots under the guise of broken bones and foot ailments? Notice that the boots are showing up on the alternatefeet of many well known people?

Are you fucking shitting me? Just how bat shit crazy are you?

Btowner   
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:15 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Have you noticed some well known people wearing boots under the guise of broken bones and foot ailments? Notice that the boots are showing up on the alternatefeet of many well known people? 

Is this a reference to Trump "misremembering" which foot had the bone spur that kept him from military service? I bet if you ask him today, he will say the left foot and next month it would be the right foot.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/opinions/trump-vietnam-deferment-opinion-dantonio/index.html

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

On 12/21 created an EO punishing human traffickers,pedos, etc...what if I told you that trillions of dollars are frozen in accounts around the world. Much is being confiscated .

Where is  Georgie?

You must read Above Top Secret way too much. 

Called it! I knew I could browse that place for five minutes and find it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1194876/pg1

indictments in the US. This number by all account is incredibly high and such numbers have never been seen before in US history. 

middletennessee.forums.rivals.com... 

From October 30 through November 22, 2017, there are 4,289 sealed indictments filed in past 3 weeks in all 94 federal District Court Districts in the United States. This is utterly unprecedented in US history. The "normal" is 1000 in 12 months. Skuttlebutt from my former colleagues in the Intel Community is that the feds are going to "swoop" all of them in one massive action, to "drain the swamp." This is a developing story . . . check back for further details Tuesday Morning. 

Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!! 

halturnerradioshow.com... mment-3682085778 

Can anyone confirm if this is real. Whats with all the politicians going around with medical boots on. Is that related. lf it is real, is it not confirmation that the swamp is being drained and that QAnon is spot on.

LOL! 

OzTitan   

People just have too much time on their hands. Automation will kill humanity, because retards will stupid their free time away and spend their days polluting their brains with trash from fringe websites, instead of working.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't way more of these people storming pizza restaurants with assault rifles.