Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President. One year ago: the plan to lose, and the administration’s shocked first days.

'Nator

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html     So many quotables!    " Everybody in his rich-guy social circle knew about

No self respect or dignity with those guys.  Pence is the worst.   I never thought I'd see the day when Mitt Romney would be an improvement over what he had, but he can't get here fast enoug

37,500 including Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines vs. 2 million.  Oh, and all their families, for the most part, are still there too though they have been talking about bringing them home.  

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I really believe there are some declining mental issues

Obviously true, but as long as he is enabled by congressional republicans and the right-wing media that excuses everything he does or says, then nothing can be done about it.

Just now, ctm said:

Obviously true, but as long as he is enabled by congressional republicans and the right-wing media that excuses everything he does or says, then nothing can be done about it.

The way they were swooning over the retard after the tax bill and stroking his ego was pure insanity 

Can he look more idiotic? 

Yes:  The State of the Union address is less than four weeks.   This Bannon stuff will gain more traction.  So there is a fair chance of growing feud between the President and Bannon, which means there is a chance that the President spends a material amount of time hurling insults at a private citizen during the State of the Union Address. 

Edited by 9 Nines

18 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Can he look more idiotic? 

Yes:  The State of the Union address is less than four weeks.   This Bannon stuff will gain more traction.  So there is a fair chance of growing feud between the President and Bannon, which means there is a chance that the President spends a material amount of time hurling insults at a private citizen during the State of the Union Address. 

@9 Nines  He's not waiting till the state of the union:

President Trump unleashed on his former chief strategist and campaign manager Wednesday, issuing a long and unusual statement questioning Stephen K. Bannon’s mental stability, honesty and political influence.

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” the statement said. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.

Trump continued: “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base — he’s only in it for himself.”

“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” Trump’s statement said. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-slams-bannon-when-he-was-fired-he-not-only-lost-his-job-he-lost-his-mind/2018/01/03/21fb158a-f0aa-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_bannon-150pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.09315af247c3

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Jeezus, you guys will believe anything,...

If it's anti Trump, it must be true.   Then for the millionth time, the fake news is proven false.   But they fall for it every time.