George

This is a business , don't be fooled...

I’m gonna be there screaming until my voice is gone. I’m putting away all frustrations with this team and going all in hoping we can pull this off. Making the playoffs would be a big deal, no matter how we get in. 

earlers   
2 hours ago, George said:

I did not wish they lose ,  I wish  a new Head Coach & staff . 

I want playoffs too as every year , I hope  they win and  make a run to the SB , but  I do not think it will. 

Ok sorry I misinterpreted your post.  

Tnasty   

If Mularkey wins there is no chance he will be fired. If he loses there is very little chance he will be fired. 

Just enjoy the game and root for the Titans. AAS and Jrob have already decided on the direction of the team and you rooting for the team to lose won't change that. Go to the game and support our players, not our dickhead coaches. 

ctm   
57 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

fIf Mularkey wins there is no chance he will be fired. If he loses there is very little chance he will be fired. 

Just enjoy the game and root for the Titans. AAS and Jrob have already decided on the direction of the team and you rooting for the team to lose won't change that. Go to the game and support our players, not our dickhead coaches. 

If the Titans lose, the off season media narrative will be..... THE COLLAPSE.

Under those conditions, what is the team selling to the fan base?  Where is the fan's hope for improvement without firing Mularkey?  You can already see a precursor to this on the board with posters talking about a dismal off season.

And as a caveat, the Nashville Predators are on the upswing.  So the Titans are at risk of losing fan support and dollars to them.

8 minutes ago, ctm said:

If the Titans lose, the off season media narrative will be..... THE COLLAPSE.

Under those conditions, what is the team selling to the fan base?  Where is the fan's hope for improvement without firing Mularkey?  You can already see a precursor to this on the board with posters talking about a dismal off season.

And as a caveat, the Nashville Predators are on the upswing.  So the Titans are at risk of losing fan support and dollars to them.

I want to believe losing this game matters as it pertains to Mularkey's future but I don't. I think he gets a 1 year extension at worst.

24 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I want to believe losing this game matters as it pertains to Mularkey's future but I don't. I think he gets a 1 year extension at worst.

Which basically is the worst case scenario. That makes hiring a competent staff much harder, which I think is probably a bigger issue than the HC.

1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

Which basically is the worst case scenario. That makes hiring a competent staff much harder, which I think is probably a bigger issue than the HC.

Silver Lining... If you are a coordinator with HC aspirations, what's the quickest way to get an interview for the position? Be behind a coach on thin ice.

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

Silver Lining... If you are a coordinator with HC aspirations, what's the quickest way to get an interview for the position? Be behind a coach on thin ice.

True dat. But it also eliminates guys on the A list like McDaniels who probably wouldn't make a lateral move.