George

This is a business , don't be fooled...

TitanTez   

This is no doubt the last game of the season at home.

With AAS coming with a firestorm of media promotions for this game, it goes to show that Mularkey has been a liability on ticket sales.I hope this team can get to the playoffs and run the table.

It starts with a great game plan and a motivated team.

I think Henry, Davis,Decker,Walker and Mathews can get this offense going. 

earlers   
51 minutes ago, George said:

Do you like the mediocrity? Go to the Nissan stadium.But don’t forget this team was 8-4 , now they are selling you that this is the game that matters when they HAVE LOST the last 3 games versus “sorry " teams.

I beg to differ that those 3 teams are sorry. Also, this lose so we can make a statement is bullshit. I wish for the playoffs every season because it’s not promised. If you have a chance to get in...go for it. 

Oh oh yeah and how are you going to finish your post with Go Titans but hope they lose...WTF

George   
1 hour ago, earlers said:

I beg to differ that those 3 teams are sorry. Also, this lose so we can make a statement is bullshit. I wish for the playoffs every season because it’s not promised. If you have a chance to get in...go for it. 

Oh oh yeah and how are you going to finish your post with Go Titans but hope they lose...WTF

I did not wish they lose ,  I wish  a new Head Coach & staff . 

I want playoffs too as every year , I hope  they win and  make a run to the SB , but  I do not think it will. 

George   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I may drive up and attend

You can go and attend , it's up to you. I'm going to be at home cheering for they to win the game as usual , I'm gpoing to celebtrate if they win  , that's for sure.

This is my point: 

2 hours ago, titantez said:

This is no doubt the last game of the season at home.

With AAS coming with a firestorm of media promotions for this game, it goes to show that Mularkey has been a liability on ticket sales.I hope this team can get to the playoffs and run the table.

It starts with a great game plan and a motivated team.

I think Henry, Davis,Decker,Walker and Mathews can get this offense going.